Channel Account Director
Greater NYC Area
As a Channel Sales Director, you are responsible for generating new business through our partner/channel companies. The primary duty is to develop opportunities that result in new revenue by identifying, educating, enabling, and empowering channel partners.
This person is tasked with performing daily activities designed to build strong relationships with the partner sales team, in addition to key stakeholders within the channel partners. Success will be measured by achieving sales quota and performing assigned partner activities and responsibilities.
Bizzabo is the only Event Success Platform. Bizzabo’s all-in-one event software enables in-person events to deliver unique attendee experiences through intelligent and intent-based personalized engagement. We help companies measure, manage and scale events towards key business outcomes, empowering every organizer, marketer, exhibitor, and attendee to unleash the power of professional events. Bizzabo powers events for brands like Forbes, Hubspot’s INBOUND, Dow Jones, Gainsight, Bank of Ireland and Electronic Arts. The company was founded by Boaz Katz, Alon Alroy and Eran Ben-Shushan, and has more than 120 employees in its New York and Tel-Aviv offices.
What you'll be doing:
- Achieve and exceed annual sales quota
- Prospect, identify, develop and build strong relationships with new and existing partner sales contacts and their customer base.
- Creatively and consistently communicate with partner sales teams to ensure team is hitting and exceeding quotas and overseeing their development alongside the Head of Channels and Growth.
- Dynamically educate channel partners on Bizzabo. Including selling best practices, technology solutions, platform roadmap, and operational and partner program changes.
- Identify and influence all levels of channel partner organizations, including sellers, operations, engineering, client support, and executive leadership.
- Understand the positioning of Bizzabo and competitors to be able to lead thoughtful discussions on why they should invest their selling efforts on our software.
- Establish strong working relationships internally across direct sales and leadership teams.
- Provide deal strategy, support, and resources to Partner sales team to drive sales.
- Track and report on revenue and targets utilizing Salesforce.
- Prepare and participate in weekly forecast calls and quarterly business reviews.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's Degree in Sales, Marketing or equivalent experience.
- 6+ years channel management or channel development experience.
- Experience selling SaaS required, with event-tech specific experience preferred but not required.
- Ability to develop and manage a sales pipeline, as well as oversee team KPIs.
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to coordinate efforts of multiple teams and team members to achieve common goals.
- Creative, resourceful and a quick learner.
- Embody and embrace Bizzabo values.
- Ability to travel 25% of time
The Bizzabo Community
At Bizzabo we believe that culture is more than just happy hour and a ping pong table (though we do love a good ping pong tournament), we believe that culture is everything we do and how we do it. Our values are what help to guide us in our interactions with each other, our customers, and anyone who crosses paths with Bizzabo. Bizzabo fosters an environment of communication and trust. We don’t just offer the opportunity to share ideas, we encourage you to own your ideas and bring them to fruition.
We offer a comprehensive insurance package at no out of pocket cost to the employee, 401k, Pre-tax commuter benefits, and a generous vacation policy.
We are a dog friendly office!
Our office is located on 27th and Broadway- a prime area for great lunch spots, train accessibility, and views of the Empire State Building.
We're a company that loves our food. We have a fully stocked fridge and pantry and bi-weekly catered breakfast and lunch.
We have quarterly Bizzabonding activities and lunch and learns where Bizzaboers can share unique talents or interesting things they have learned.
Read Full Job Description