Channel Account Manager - New England
This role is based is based in the New England Territory. Must be local or willing to relocate.
This is a remote role.
The Channel Account Manager is responsible for achieving sales goals by successfully identifying, developing and supporting Latch Channel Partners within an assigned territory. The Channel Account Manager position reports to the Director of Channel and Field Sales.
Smart access isn’t about locking doors, it’s about opening up new possibilities. Latch is the world’s first fully integrated hardware and software system dedicated to bringing seamless access to every door in a modern building. We’re looking for the curious and the creative to join our team and help us continue to change the way we access our most valued spaces.
- Facilitate onboarding of new Latch Channel Partners through a robust training process
- Proactively recruit new Latch Channel Partners that will deliver an exceptional Latch experience for our customers and stimulate incremental demand with their customers
- Meet or exceed sales targets and strategic objectives within assigned territory
- Support project coordination efforts by applying channel strategy based on project and market dynamics
- Develop and execute on robust Latch Channel Partner account plans through a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives
- Manage potential channel conflict by fostering communication internally and externally, and with adherence to channel rules of engagement
- Manage incoming project leads and drive support through our Latch Channel Partners
- Team with the Latch Corporate Sales team to facilitate new sales and support existing accounts.
- Manage the involvement of corporate resources, including operations, corporate sales, marketing and management resources in order to foster a partners’ development and success.
- Conduct joint sales call with Latch Channel Partners to model Latch selling process
- Maintain data integrity on Latch Channel Partners and sales activity through CRM system
- Manages Latch Channel Partner Certification process
- Drive compliance with Latch Channel Partner agreements
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3-5 Years of experience supporting distribution sales in the access control industry.
- Experience providing product and sales training
- Ability to travel on a weekly/monthly basis – 60% travel
- CRM Management
- Highly collaborative and capable of working effectively as part of a team
- Strong understanding of the construction process – Constructions Specifications Institute CDT or CCPR credentials preferred
- Self-starter, with proven professional success, who is prepared to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Commands respect via intelligence, knowledge, humility
- Innovative. Ideal candidate is never satisfied with the status quo... always looking for the next best way to do it
Founded in 2014, Latch is a venture-backed, high-growth organization that's on a mission to change the way people open, manage, and share their spaces. Today, 1 in 10 new developments in the U.S. depend on our full-building smart access solution to meet the needs of residents and property managers.
We are a team of just over 200 employees, all of whom are passionate self starters with unique backgrounds and unexpected stories. We offer unlimited time off, a competitive health package, and the opportunity to work in a creative, dynamic, and fast-paced office environment. We are located just a quick walk from both Hudson Yards and Penn Station in New York City.