Attune is making it easier, faster, and more reliable for small businesses to access insurance (think, pizza place down the street or main street store). They all need insurance to protect their businesses, but when it comes time to get a policy, they’re bogged down by hundreds of questions, lots of paperwork, and a seemingly never-ending timeline stretching for weeks or months.
We are changing all that. By using data and technology expertise to understand risk, automating legacy processes, and creating a better user experience for brokers, we’re able to provide policies that are more applicable and more transparent in just minutes.
Together with our partner company Coalition, we serve 130,000 small business policyholders who pay us ~$500M per year in insurance premiums to ensure their security. Our combined company is worth $3.5B, with our latest raise reaching $205M, and participation from world-class investors like Index Ventures and T. Rowe Price.
Now our growth is in hyperspeed- not only our mission, but also our team. In staying true to our values, we’ve earned our spot on many workplace award lists. Attune is dedicated to creating a diverse team of curious, focused, and motivated people who are passionate about changing the future of an entire industry.
As a member of the insurance advisor team within Attune’s Revenue organization, you will be responsible for ensuring our customers have a great experience through the sale, consult, on-boarding and retention process of the insurance life cycle.Specific responsibilities include:
- Plan and execute daily sales activities in collaboration with strategic partners and 3rd party support vendors
- Cultivate relationships with prospective customers, from initial point of contact through advising them on risk management, pricing and coverage decisions as a licensed professional
- Manage growing accounts, including selling products and advising on risk solutions across Attune’s platform of SMB products
- Deliver consistent and timely responses, via phone, email and chat, as well as prompt follow-through in response to client requests and service issues
- Ensure clients are comfortable with and able to utilize the tools/services available through our platform
- Partner with Business Development, Underwriting and Customer Care as well as 3rd party partners to execute Attune’s strategic partner/affinity channel strategy
- Collaborate cross-functionally with teams such as marketing, analytics or product & engineering to carry through important customer feedback to drive improvements to our experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 2+ years of sales or customer service experience
- Active/Current Property and Casualty license
- Knowledge of Commercial P&C coverage lines
- You are process-driven, and rely on data and analytics to evaluate success and make improvements
- Familiarly with Salesforce or equivalent CRM/agency management platform
- Schedule flexibility is welcomed
You will begin as a remote employee but we look forward to having all of our employees back in our NYC offices as soon as it is safe to do so!What we offer you:
- An opportunity to change the small business landscape.
- A great working environment that lives continuous improvement and encourages sharing ideas and taking risks to find better ways of doing things.
- A culture that promotes great relationships both inside the office and outside through activities in our community and company sponsored intramural clubs and events.
- Equity compensation.
- Medical, dental, vision and 401(k) matching.
- Stocked kitchens with free snacks & drinks.