Corporate Partnerships Manager, Business Development at DoorDash
The Corporate Partnerships team at DoorDash is a small, fast-paced, high-performing group responsible for sourcing, evaluating, negotiating and executing strategic partnerships focused on consumer, “Dasher” (our drivers) and overall revenue growth. We work closely with senior leadership and product teams to accelerate company objectives through alignment with high-growth third parties. We drive all aspects of identifying, evaluating, and executing large-scale partnerships and transactions that have a significant impact on the overall direction of the company.About the Role
We are seeking a Corporate Partnerships Manager to lead and execute strategic partnerships that drive business and revenue growth. This role is located in our San Francisco HQ.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Execute highly nuanced deal negotiations end-to-end, combining business, strategy, finance, marketing, and legal concepts
- Envision new, creative ways to partner with third parties
- Identify, evaluate and prioritize partnership opportunities across a variety of verticals, performing quantitative and qualitative due diligence
- Develop meaningful long-term relationships with partners
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders across our product, engineering, marketing, communications, legal and other teams to ensure close alignment on deals before, during and after deal sign
- Establish key performance indicators that will determine the ultimate success of the partnership
- Support all aspects of partnership go-to-market, ensuring that both parties hit their respective timelines prior, during, and after launch
- You have 3+ years of experience in business development or strategic partnerships
- You have proven success in cultivating, negotiating, and growing partnerships across a variety of verticals
- You have strong analytical, intellectual curiosity, and partnering skills
- You have demonstrated the ability to independently and logically frame a problem, provide the analysis required to answer the question, and drive the resolution
- You have the ability to execute in an evolving, ambiguous, and fast-paced environment
- You have expertise in stakeholder management and experience collaborating with cross-functional teams (Product, Engineering, Marketing, Legal, Communications, etc.)
- You have excellent verbal/written communication and presentation skills and are effective at delivering executive-level presentations
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learning - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in over 4,000 cities and all 50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at www.doordash.com.Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.