Director, Brand Partnerships at DoorDash
The DoorDash Enterprise Grocery team oversees the strategic vision, acquisition, and development of the largest grocery, CPG (Consumer Packaged Goods) and convenience groups in North America. Given the scale of our key partners, you will be an essential piece of DoorDash’s growth in every market in which we operate. As a Director on the Enterprise team, you will lead the strategic and operational game plan for one of our essential verticals and work with marketing, analytics, and product to grow our business forward.About the Role
As the Director, Brand Partnerships on the Enterprise Grocery team, you will lead the strategy, relationship development and partnership growth with our largest CPG partners. You'll...
- Develop and improve DoorDash’s CPG strategy
- Establish our positioning as a leading performance-based channel
- Create and expand relationships with advertisers
- Sign partnerships / Master Service Agreements with the largest North American CPGs
- Build a team of sales and partnership leads that manage various work-streams
- Be a the liaison between our clients and DoorDash management, product, support, marketing, and operations teams
- You love working directly with client partners (c-suite and project leads), and you create long-term relationships
- You understand the CPG industry and CPG budgets and e-Commerce priorities
- You’re comfortable building, leading and managing a team
- You’re comfortable with a fast pace and several moving parts; we move quickly and are defining an entire industry. You know how to take very broad challenges or opportunities and turn them into applicable projects with clear milestones and goals
We're excited about you because...
- You have 7-10 years working with national brands (CPG or other consumer brands), including sales, marketing or category management experience. Digital/e-commerce experience a plus
- You have management consulting, business strategy / analytics, business operations, investment banking
- You have success working in diverse teams (e.g., with product, marketing, and operations) to build creative solutions
- You have data analysis skills - Excel/Sheets and PowerPoint/Slides experience
- You have a Bachelor’s degree, MBA preferred
- You have high growth or early stage startup experience
- You have experience with SQL (nice to have)
- You have proficiency in analytics and visualization tools (e.g., Chartio or Tableau)
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learning - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in over 4,000 cities and all 50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at www.doordash.com.Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.