Director of Enterprise Partnerships at DoorDash
The Enterprise team is responsible for the acquisition, strategic vision, and development of our largest revenue driving partnerships. Given the scale of our key partners, this role is a critical piece of DoorDash’s growth and success in every market in which we operate. As the Director of Enterprise Partnerships you will work to onboard the largest United States partners, manage the strategy behind each client relationship, and work cross functionally with marketing, analytics, and product to drive our business forward.
What you’ll do
- Own, develop, and refine the process to successfully close negotiations and new product deals that have a significant impact on the company’s bottom line
- Build and manage team of high performers
- Be responsible for developing the strategy and execution for engaging our largest partners
- Engage with DoorDash’s leadership team and internal stakeholders to get buy-in on your proposed partnerships
- Model, present, and defend P&L implications for various deal structures for the partner
- Impact Driven -- You have a natural desire to make a huge impact on the business
- Detailed-Oriented -- You love digging into low levels of detail to extract insights
- Strategic -- You love to find the win-win and develop novel agreement structures to grow business with partners
- Hustle -- You roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to make a partnership successful
- 10+ years of experience in client facing roles including management consulting, sales, investment banking, or partnerships
- Track record of building and leading high performing teams
- Proven success working in cross-functional teams (e.g., with product, marketing, and operations) to build creative solutions
- Analytically heavy experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA preferred
Founded in 2013, DoorDash is dedicated to growing local economies and empowering new ways of working, earning, and living. DoorDash has become the fastest-growing last-mile logistics company in the U.S., growing 250% year-over-year. DoorDash has distinguished itself by partnering with nearly 90 percent of the top 100 U.S. restaurant brands who offer on-demand delivery, expanding to over 3300 cities across the US and Canada.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to thrive.