adMarketplace is the largest privacy-safe consumer search marketplace. We provide search advertising integrations for trusted mobile apps, browsers, browser applications, and consumer sites to connect consumers directly to top brands at the moment they express decision-making intent.
We are dedicated to improving the search experience for consumers, publishers, and advertisers without sacrificing privacy. With 20 years of experience building and operating innovative consumer search technology, our mission is to add value to every search.
What You’ll Do:
- Connect with and gain interest from decision-makers who control $3MM in advertising budget.
- Thrive on selling into complex and dynamic organizations across a broad spectrum of industries.
- Pitch solutions, not products; comfortable securing prospective clients’ ad budgets, market goals, and performance tracking data assets.
- Conduct substantial research on clients to bolster outreach and pitches.
- Carry-forward our product offering and position in the digital advertising industry, representing our company at industry conferences and events to win new clients.
- Customize pitches as sales presentation decks.
- Collaborate across in-house departments to ensure your clients’ ongoing and often changing needs are continuously met.
- Maintain accurate and updated CRM data via Salesforce.
- Strong base salary + aggressive commission plan
- Ability to pitch a results-oriented solution to the largest brands and their digital agencies
- Work with Fortune 300 partners in the Auto, Travel, Retail, Telecom, Finance, and Insurance verticals
- Up to 20% travel; some international travel is possible
- Potential for growth into a leadership role
- Bachelor's degree; 7-10+ years as a top performer in B2B enterprise sales, pitching to AVP level and above
- Proven winner with a deep desire to close big deals and earn large commissions
- Relationship-builder comfortable with a sales cycle of more than two months
- Data-savvy and comfortable discussing technology
- Strong objection handler, with ability to think-on-feet
- Strong prospecting, presentation, and relationship building experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office; bonus if also comfortable with Google Slides and Salesforce
- Will be a quick-study on the search / pay per click / performance advertising market, as well as its dovetailing with brand marketing
- Can ask tough, thoughtful questions and be relentlessly competitive with a strong sense of urgency
- Highly analytical mindset
adMarketplace is named as one of the best places to work in New York City by leading publications such as Built In and Crain’s. We embody our core values and culture day in and day out. Our 5C’s define how we play the game - Curiosity, Collaboration, Creative Conflict, Commitment and Competitiveness. We’re looking for curious, dedicated, and collaborative individuals who play to win.
adMarketplace offers competitive salaries, continuing education programs, management training, and career paths to ensure all of our employees have an opportunity to grow.
The well-being of our employees is our top priority, adMarketplace offers competitive health benefits, wellness programs, paid time off, commuter benefits, equity, 401k matching, and more to ensure a healthy work/life balance.