Director, Programmatic Sales, New York at DoubleVerify
Director, Programmatic Sales
Who we are
DoubleVerify is the leader in digital performance solutions, improving the impression quality and audience impact of digital advertising. Built on best practices, DoubleVerify solutions create value for media buyers and sellers by bringing transparency and accountability to the market, ensuring ad viewability, brand safety, fraud protection, accurate impression delivery and audience quality across campaigns to drive performance.
Since 2008, DoubleVerify has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most value out of their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital ecosystem that help build a better industry. Headquartered in New York City, DoubleVerify’s investors include JMI Equity, Institutional Venture Partners, Blumberg Capital, First Round Capital and Genacast Ventures. Learn more at www.doubleverify.com.
What you’ll do
DoubleVerify seeks a talented and resourceful Director, Programmatic Sales for our New York office. This unique individual’s primary responsibility will be to establish and maintain relationships with programmatic buyers, media agencies, advertisers, trading desks & DSPs. We are looking for a team player that takes initiative, has an entrepreneurial spirit who knows how to create partnerships that last. This is a unique opportunity to work in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment with a tremendous culture in a company that’s driving change across the global digital landscape.
This stellar professional understands the world of digital media is shifting and is someone who is well versed in the nuances of programmatic buying and has strong contacts in its eco-system. A background in selling or servicing advertising technology, selling to premium advertisers, programmatic buyers & trading desks is a major plus.
- Present DoubleVerify’s solutions to key programmatic buying, advertiser, agency, trading desk & DSP decision makers
- Work with senior management of technology groups to understand and solve their needs.
- Partner with internal support teams to ensure maximum levels of client-facing customer service
- Grow the usage of DoubleVerify's technology across accounts and teams.
Who you are
- Stellar sales performance thru resourceful execution & partnerships
- Very strong knowledge of online marketing techniques and technologies (platforms, DSPs, exchanges ect.)
- Must show accountability/ownership thru every stage of client business: prospecting, presenting, negotiating, must have a real knack for customer service
- The ability to create deep partnerships based on value and a talent for consultative selling
- Able to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to analyze and articulate information with product team
- Collaborate with multiple internal support teams for smooth campaign execution
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both in person and over the phone
- Bachelors, or Master’s degree
- 3-5+ years’ experience in internet media/technology sales
- Proficient in Salesforce