Enterprise Account Executive
You'll be successful if you...
- Learn quickly and are self-motivated.
- Thrive under change in a hyper growth company.
- Are a winner and a builder, with examples to prove both.
- You know how to break into and navigate large, enterprise organizations and when you do, you develop lasting relationships with your contacts.
- Know how to think on your feet in difficult situations.
- Can articulate the business value of a solution while defending its technical viability.
- Have passion for technology and can speak comfortably about current trends related to IaaS, PaaS, and cloud infrastructure.
- Genuine, humble and intellectually curious to learn.
- Have operated in a field role and set your are comfortable setting your own sales cadence.
- Know how to present the value of a solution by asking thoughtful questions that assess business and technical pain-points.
- Hold an ability to educate key stakeholders and garner mind share around innovation.
- Understand the value and the ups-and-downs of building something.
- Have sold complex software solutions in a startup environment.
- Have in region contacts and can hit the ground running
- Have a favorite color and it’s green...
What you'll bring:
- Extensive experience in both a direct sales and channel driven model. Minimum 8 years selling into enterprise accounts at the c-level.
- Ability to operate and move deals through complex, matrixed organizations.
- Possess a strong track record of achieving over 100%+ of your quota, since that's when your year truly starts.
- Experience selling complex data center products, ideally cloud computing or infrastructure software ( i.e. migration, management, monitoring tools, platforms, systems etc. )
- Ability to penetrate net new accounts and strategically value sell six/seven figure transactions.
- Have developed a technical champion, stakeholder mind-share, and closed at the VP/C-level.
- Leverage and collaborate with internal/external resources; Channel Partners, Sales Engineers, Marketing, Strategy and Operations, Customer References etc.
- Have a deep understanding the Enterprise IT/Infrastructure industry; where the market is heading, what’s hot / what’s not. Why we matter.
Benefits & Perks:Health, dental and vision coverage – health is a #1 priority here… also, eat your fruit!Career advancement – jump in, make an impact and shape your careerUnlimited Paid Time Off – visit mom, see a doctor or travel the world… must take picturesPre-tax benefits: Medical, Dependent Care, Commuter, 401kAccess to executives – no doors are closed, go bug them and make friendsBeer Fridays, unlimited snacks, cold brew coffee – physiological needs, check.Game rooms – play a round of billiards, ping pong or game on some Xbox Turbonomic delivers enterprise organizations with automation software that enables on-premises and public cloud to self-manage in real-time, thereby assuring performance while lowering cost and maintaining compliance with business policies. The Turbonomic platform matches workload demand to infrastructure supply, helping customers maintain a continuous state of application health. Serving customers since 2010, Boston-based Turbonomic is one of the fastest growing technology companies, trusted by thousands of enterprise organizations to activate their hybrid cloud journey. Turbonomic was name a 2017 Tech Innovator by CRN and Forbes Cloud 100 company, positioning us as the leaders of hybrid cloud transformation. Come be part of the transformation.