Enterprise Account Executive
Greater NYC Area
DailyPay, a New York based HR-tech company, is rapidly accelerating in its mission to help America’s Workforce take control of their financial lives. DailyPay is the pioneer in providing employees real-time access to earned wages daily, across all industries. With DailyPay, employees can pay bills on time avoiding late fees and payday loans. Several leading enterprise and midcap companies, including Berkshire Hathaway, Boston Market, Vera Bradley, Adecco, and Burger King, have reported that DailyPay has improved employee engagement, satisfaction and retention. The company has gained traction and is featured as one of the 50 NYC Startups to Watch. DailyPay is backed by leading venture capital firms and world-class strategic investors. DailyPay is lighting the path to financial security.
We are looking for great sales talent with experience focused on Enterprise and SaaS to join our growing team. In this role you will develop relationships with companies and be responsible for securing their business. This sales role is high profile as our company accelerates, requiring an individual with strong business acumen, presentation skills and relationship building capabilities.
What You Will Do:
- You will become a DailyPay product maven and perfect your DailyPay presentation skills
- You will build relationships with qualified prospects distributed to you from the prospecting team via webinar, sales calls, and in person presentations
- You will be responsible for the success of the sales cycle from the initial sales call to obtaining a signed agreement to assisting with the implementation process
- You will work with the partner success team to ensure the long term success of our enterprise relationships
- You will utilize detailed resources to communicate employee benefits to partner organizations
- You will prospect and generate your own leads in addition to managing a pipeline of valuable relationships, consistently moving partners to a close over a sales cycle
- You will manage relationships with multiple stakeholders to educate prospects on the value of DailyPay and facilitate a consultative sale
- You will be responsible for meeting (and exceeding) a set quota and consistently driving customer commitment
Core Competencies & Accomplishments
- Minimum of 5 years experience in B2B sales (Enterprise SaaS experience strongly preferred)
- Proven success at meeting and exceeding quotas
- Preferred industry experience: HR Product/ Service enterprise sales or SaaS enterprise sales
- Minimum 1 year experience successfully developing and managing relationships amongst key stakeholders and C-suite executives
- Proven ability to sell to multiple decision makers and/or across several departments
- Passionate about the DailyPay product and mission and the value it will provide to our partners, enabling them to reach new levels of success
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to present effectively to a room of decision makers
- High level of attention to detail, superior analytical skills, and ownership of pipeline and prospect success
- Proactive and self starter
- Time management and ability to prioritize multiple workflows
At DailyPay, our mission is to offer people their first steps toward financial security. DailyPay partners with companies to offer employees the ability to control when they get paid. Not only does this solution empower financial wellness, but for the company, DailyPay acts as a tool to recruit, retain, and engage their workforce.
This is an opportunity to join a Series c funded financial technology company that is making an incredible impact in the market. It is an exciting time to join our growing team, where we are always learning and expanding our skill sets at an accelerated pace. We are a high performing, collaborative and ambitious team that is excited to make a big impact (in business and in the community).
DailyPay is dedicated to providing the environment, resources, and culture to empower and accelerate our employees professional growth and development. We believe that we are only as good as our people, so we invest in every opportunity to empower our workforce to succeed.
Full List of Benefits
Great health vision, and dental care
Our compensation is competitive
Support in professional and career development
Monthly happy hours and fun team and company outings
Unlimited books from Amazon
Read Full Job Description