Encourage curiosity. Keep improving. Be enthusiastic. Stay humble. Celebrate successes. Always be respectful & positive. Customers’ success is our strength.
These are the values the people of SpotMe carry with them every single day, it makes us who we are. It empowers us to continue our impressive growth since our founding in 2001.
Headquartered in Lausanne, Switzerland with additional offices in the Big Apple (New York), The Windy City (Chicago), Sofia, and Singapore we operate on a global scale with over 160 employees bringing our Engagement Platform to clients such as Red Hat, Pfizer, L’Oréal and PwC. Our people, together with amazing business advisors and consultants, create collectively the culture of the company that makes our team truly world-class.
We are on a mission. We are redefining how our clients engage with their audiences - whether that is engagement with customers, new talent, or their current workforce. Just as the playing field of our clients is constantly changing, at SpotMe you will deal with a dynamic environment as well. We embrace change and we’ve been recognized for it. As a testament to our growth, we were named a key growth player by G2 and Forrester.
We are looking for a high-energy Account Manager with a solid technology business-to-business sales experience. Our Account Managers's are responsible in achieving retention and growth targets on key existing customers and channel partners. This position reports to the Head of Sales (Americas), based in New York City, New York.
- Achieve retention and growth targets on existing customers and channel partners set by the sales organization
- Perform discovery calls and discovery sessions within existing accounts
- Prepare and present proposals to account contacts
- Upselling within existing accounts and assigned contacts
- Deliver customer presentations turning all stakeholders into SpotMe enthusiasts
- Maintain a pipeline of active opportunities as per sales cycle procedures
- Manage opportunities to closure
- Manage project lifecycle with professional services team
- Resolve customer issues to maintain customer satisfaction
- Accurately capture and report all aspects of account and opportunity information within the SFDC platform
- Minimum of 2 years of direct sales experience, including one year of account management experience preferably with Fortune 500 companies and in an enterprise SaaS platform software
- Ability to understand customer requirements and identify solutions
- Proven track record of success and over-achievement of quota
- In-depth knowledge of account management best practices – e.g. account planning, account development, contracting and pricing
- Willingness to travel as needed to meet with clients and prospects
- Excellent communication, leadership, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to adapt and respond to changes in environment and priorities
- BA/BSc required