Hello, we're SpotMe
SpotMe is the leading technology and service provider of enterprise engagement platforms with focus on live events, virtual and hybrid meetings and long-term engagement. It provides enterprise solutions that include apps, platform and support services, as well as professional services to facilitate the adoption of the solutions.
Why Work with Us?
At SpotMe, we continuously challenge ourselves, develop, grow and meet our targets in a fast-moving world. We provide great events powered by unique technology that deliver tangible outcomes. Your entrepreneurial contributions make a difference and your hard work gets noticed and celebrated.
An Insider's view of SpotMe
What's something quirky about your company?
With a diverse team of 140 professionals from 30 nationalities, one of the things that I appreciate the most is how we all come from different backgrounds and can therefore assist each other on different levels. We each bring very unique skills to the team which is quite enriching.
Business Development Manager
What does your typical day look like?
Every day I am having conversations with leaders in different departments from Fortune 500 organizations and hearing the different struggles each of them are facing. I put together strategies and brainstorm various solutions SpotMe can offer in order to add value to their objectives.
Sales Development Representative
How does the company support your career growth?
Personally, I'm constantly inspired with new projects and goals that challenge me to be a better professional. The beauty of developing in your career, is to do things that are out of your comfort zone, maybe fail, but always learning and improving ways to be better. What I love about SpotMe is the support and trust I get to become a true leader.
How do you make yourself accessible to the rest of the team?
I make myself available to my team on a daily basis by assisting on key proposals and helping them on their pitches. I also conduct quarterly trainings where we establish best practices, new outreach techniques, and efficiency in the use of our sales tools. My focus is enabling the team to provide better service and experience to our clients.
VP Business Development
How has your career grown since starting at the company?
In only 4 years, I've gone from being a Support Event Coordinator to a Global Program Manager. This has been possible with the support of the executive team constantly assigning me to large and complex events. These opportunities have made me grow and today, I manage a global team of 10 and am responsible of growing our largest Fortune 500 account.
Where we are
Located at the heart of Manhattan’s financial district, SpotMe occupies the 21st floor in the 140 Broadway Building, a contemporary 51-story tower.
Perks + Benefits
Health Insurance & Wellness
Health Insurance Benefits
Retirement & Stock Options
Child Care & Parental Leave
Generous Parental Leave
Flexible Work Schedule
Remote Work Program
Vacation & Time Off
Perks & Discounts
- As the first employee to join the NY office when it opened the Summer of 2017, I am extremely inspired and honored to work with such a dynamic team of professionals. It's very exciting for me to be part of the growth and vision of SpotMeSandrine JabouinBusiness Development Manager
- Daily collaboration with like-minded peers who share the same, forward-thinking vision is not just defining the future of our own company, we're establishing the precedent on how global organizations communicate and engage with their audiences today.Caleb ChaseHead of Sales, Americas
- SpotMe is constantly giving me the opportunity to grow and develop professionally. Today, I am excited to be relocating to NYC from Lausanne with the responsibility of growing one of SpotMe's most prestige Fortune 500 account.Kahn SyllaGlobal Program Manager
- SpotMe opens the door to many opportunities for me on a daily basis. Being able to work directly with Fortune 500 companies enables me to consistently be adapting and improving my work ethic as well as learning new skills shared by colleagues.Maddie HidalgoCustomer Experience Specialist
Technology we use
- Google AnalyticsAnalytics