Enterprise Sales Director - New York at Prove
| Greater NYC Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:23 a.m. (EST) on Friday, September 18, 2020
Prove is the modern platform for continuous identity authentication and is used by over 1,000 enterprises and 500 financial institutions including 7 of the top 10 U.S. banks. Prove’s cloud solutions and mobile intelligence -driven APIs can be easily orchestrated to increase Approve Rates to over 90%, enabling companies to authenticate customer identities accurately, effortlessly, and privately, while mitigating fraud. Prove’s solutions are available in 195 countries. For the latest updates from Prove, follow us on LinkedIn.
As we continue to scale our company, we are looking for people who know how to make an impact. We’re talking self-starting professionals who thrive in a fast-paced environment, process information quickly and make intelligent decisions. The work is challenging and requires not only smarts, but natural curiosity and tenacity. Teamwork is also important to us – we work together and play together.
Prove has big plans; we’re excited and optimistic about the future. If this sounds like a career for you – come check us out.
What You Are Accountable For
- Become a trusted partner selling Prove strategic solutions that meet/exceed the business needs of the client/prospect
- Routinely meet or exceed sales quotas: ACV bookings and in year revenue
- Build and maintain relationships with enterprises level clients, understanding the organization’s strategic initiatives in digital identity and authentication
- Develop a deep knowledge of how Prove solutions meet the client/prospect’s use case
- Independently build and manage your direct sales pipeline in assigned accounts and/or a geographic region
- Develop a deep knowledge of the prospect's organizational structure and buying process
- Conduct discovery sessions to clearly understand the prospect’s business needs, priorities, budget, timing and key KPIs
- Translate data study results to an executive summary which clearly articulates how Prove met the data study business objectives
- Prepare prospect proposals, negotiate business terms and manage the overall contractual process
- Communicate effectively with internal stakeholders and set realistic external expectations
- Utilize internal resources efficiently and effectively to drive the sales process with clear thought leadership
- Promote, maintain and enhance our cultural values of humility, passion, inclusion and leadership
- Assist in achieving our corporate objectives on brand NPS, customer pass-rates and NPS, platform resilience, data privacy and platform and data security
- Keep the company informed on market intelligence regarding the identity verification and authentication markets
- Strong passion for learning our products and markets through in-house and external training
What We Require
- 3 to 5 years of quota-carrying experience selling complex SaaS based solutions with a strong track record of closing enterprise-level deals over $250k in ACV/ARR
- Sales hunter mentality and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong history of quota attainment
- Possesses the ability to communicate simply, articulately while exuding confidence and humility
- Must have the ability to tell a compelling business story, deeply understand the prospects business goals and lead a sales process
- Experience and relationships with fintech, insurtech or retail companies
- Desire to understand and communicate the underlying technology to business prospects
- Understanding of the security ecosystem with a focus on Identity
- Strong prospecting, qualifying, and negotiating skills; consultative sales approach with a business solution centric mindset
- A self starter. Need to have a roll up your sleeves mentality with an ability to work independently in a fast paced, high-growth environment
This position description should not be considered the final description of the position. It should be assumed that we would, to some extent, structure responsibilities in accordance with the successful candidate’s capabilities and changing business conditions.
Prove is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people regardless of race, color, religion, gender or sexual orientation, age, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, veteran status or other personal characteristics.
Read Full Job Description