Enterprise Sales Director
Quovo is a data platform providing insights and connectivity for millions of financial accounts across thousands of institutions. Today, hundreds of platforms and millions of end-users rely on Quovo's technology for account aggregation, bank authentication, and ongoing insights to build better financial futures.
Quovo is looking for an experienced sales professional to source, manage and close deals with large financial institutions in the U.S. The right candidate will be passionate about the benefits that new technology can bring to the financial industry and be able to communicate those benefits clearly and effectively. Most importantly, you understand what it takes to manage multiple stakeholders and move a sales process forward in a large organization.
- Identify and take lead on major enterprise relationships, both existing and new, with financial institutions, large technology/industry platforms and large broker-dealers.
- Manage full lifecycle of enterprise deals in the financial technology/wealth management space, from lead generation to close.
- Navigate roles and ecosystems at enterprise financial services and financial technology prospects and clients to build "stickiness" and close deals.
- Work across industry verticals in wealth management, lending, retail banking and insurance
- Manage your pipeline of business and provide regular reporting through Salesforce
- 8+ years experience in enterprise sales within the fintech/wealth management/financial advisory industry
- A strong record of closing enterprise-level deals and significant experience in customer-facing roles
- Strong prospecting, qualifying, and negotiating skills; consultative sales approach with a product-centric mindset
- Desire to get (more) technical and the ability to learn the in’s and out’s of Quovo’s solutions and APIs