Enterprise Sales Executive
Fluent is a leading performance marketing company with an expertise in delivering measurable results. We interact with 1MM US consumers daily across our owned and operated websites. Our team uses the insights gathered from these interactions to drive growth for our partners. Through engaging digital experiences, Fluent creates meaningful and lasting connections between brands and consumers.
We are looking for an Account Executive to lead the expansion of Fluent’s performance-based ad sales efforts across its consumer digital marketing services by generating new enterprise level accounts. The right candidate will be an energetic self-starter with stellar solution sales expertise to focus on initiating & growing client spend on Fluent’s suite of data driven, performance-based marketing executions including; audience acquisition, mobile installs/engagements, customer/subscriber acquisition, messaging, etc.
Prospect, identify, develop, negotiate and, ultimately, close new accounts by uncovering opportunities from new enterprise level relationships.
- Partner with “core” product leads and “emerging” product leads to craft enterprise level value propositions for brands.
- The Solicitation and recruitment of new advertisers across strategic consumer verticals through cold calling, emailing, and face-to-face meetings with prospects.
- Work with the operations teams to onboard clients to a variety of performance marketing models; Cost Per Install, Cost Per Engagement, Cost Per Acquisition etc
- Update and create sales proposals, pitches, presentations, weekly sales pipeline updates and reports.
- Ensure campaign and program execution against key performance indicators, in partnership with Account Management, Ad Ops and Product Management teams.
- Represent advertiser and sales perspective on new product improvements with product teams and review meetings.
- Effectively organize multiple internal and external teams to work together to drive deals through complex sales cycles
- 7-10+ years’ experience as an Account Executive at a marketing company selling with demonstrated success in driving new business
- Extensive industry/brand relationships
- Deep understanding of marketing and the customer acquisition processes
- Fluency in the digital ecosystem, including email, drive to site, display, affiliate marketing, etc.
- Creative thinker to drive precise solution development
- Ability to deliver results under pressure and a proven track record on achieving revenue goals
- Understands complex customer requirements, ability to find multiple avenues of entry into an account, and has excellent prospecting and closing skills
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills, particularly the ability to write clear, persuasive proposals, emails and presentations
- Bachelor’s degree, marketing or business preferred
At Fluent, we like what we do and we like who we do it with. Our team is a tight-knit crew of go-getters; we love to celebrate our successes! In addition to two fully-stocked kitchens, catered breakfast and lunch, and free workout classes on site, our office manager keeps the calendar stocked with activity-filled events. When we’re not eating, working out, or planning parties, Fluent folks can be found participating in recreational sports leagues, networking with She Runs It, and bonding with across teams during quarterly outings to baseball games, fancy dinners, and pizza-making classes. And we have all the practical benefits, too…