Head of Broker Strategy
Given that broker led deals currently account for more than half of all deals closed, we understand that brokers are and will continue to be integral to Knotel’s rapid growth. Conversely, we believe that Knotel is integral to the future success of the broker community. The dynamics of the real estate industry are changing and we have positioned ourselves as leaders in flexible office space. We recognize that building a long term relationship with the broker community is paramount to mutual success. We are looking for a seasoned real estate broker who can help us deliver on that relationship as the Head of Broker Strategy.
Working alongside the Marketing, Growth, and Real Estate teams, you will be responsible for ensuring that Knotel is not only a household name but a reputable name within the broker community. This includes refining Knotel’s value proposition and educating the market in order to increase revenue from the broker channel. Compensation for this position will include both a fixed and variable component.
What You’ll Do
- Identify, build, and manage broker relationships at the individual and house level in order to grow revenue and thought leadership
- Refine Knotel’s value prop to the brokerage community and define how we educate (through events, emails, collateral)
- Building and enabling a global team of broker channel partners and account managers
- Attend broker events hosted by Knotel as well as key events hosted by the broker community
- Create and oversee incentive programs, such as commission structure and a broker awards program
- Define KPIs to track and measure success of the broker channel. You will be responsible for increasing revenue from the broker channel and will also have P&L responsibility
Who You Are
- Have 6+ years (Director to SVP level) of experience being a commercial real estate broker at a reputable brokerage firm and have maintained a strong broker network
- Self-starter who has the ability to both ideate and get his or her hands dirty
- Strong communication skills
- Some travel may be required
Knotel is transforming the office market with its Agile HQ™ Platform. Making long-term leases a thing of the past, Knotel designs, builds, and operates custom spaces for established and growing brands, so they can be free to grow their businesses at will and build what’s never been built.
Named a Business Insider Top 50 Startup and New York's Hottest New Workspace Model, Knotel has over 50 locations across more than 1 million square feet in New York, San Francisco, London, and Berlin. Founded in 2016, Knotel has raised $100 million in funding. Knotel’s member network includes companies like Starbucks, Cheddar, and King. Visit www.Knotel.com.
Our Core Values
Fly your Flag - Don’t check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
Don’t Look Away- Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
Outcomes, Not Processes- Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey
Get Uncomfortable- Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
“Where is it Engraved…”- Question orthodoxy.
Share in the Victory Dance- No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts and initiatives outlined here.