Key Account Associate at Rhino
Rhino is charging into the real estate space to unlock over $190 billion in cash security deposits. We are building products, like our affordable insurance policy, to put money back in renters' pockets.
As a Key Account Associate at Rhino, you’ll join a renowned team that is transforming the future of renting. You will play a key role in helping to grow Rhino’s relationships with our most important partners and helping develop our engagement strategies. Within this highly collaborative team, you’ll have exposure to each and every department at Rhino to drive growth.
With an abundance of unclaimed opportunities ahead of us, you’ll be at the forefront of a team that grows Rhino’s transformative platform to the market on a massive scale.
In this role you will:
- Partner closely with Key Account Manager to project manage the strategic account journey
- Prepare strategic accounts for a successful launch and expansion with Rhino with customized training materials and process guides
- Develop processes for measuring the success of Rhino’s program at partners’ organizations
- Develop processes for monitoring integration abilities with partners’ internal systems
- Assist in gathering partner feedback, refining processes, and identifying best practices
- Assist the greater Partner Success team on the project management of all accounts, on an as needed basis
- Provide strategic analysis and critical thinking as we plan long-term expansion
- Assist in troubleshooting issues that occur
We’re ideally seeking:
- 1 - 3 years of experience managing partner relationships or project managing, ideally at a start-up, SaaS, or real estate company
- Bachelor's Degree or similar
- A highly organized individual who exhibits a strong attention to detail
- A self starter with a strong bias for action
- Superb writing and communication skills
- Great interpersonal skills and a team player
- A burning desire to win and reach overall company goals.
- Flexibility - we are disrupting an industry so changes to traditional processes should be expected