Key Account Director - Agency Lead
Hive is looking for an experienced Key Account Director – Agency Lead, who is a senior individual contributor who manages relationships across all global agencies. The Key Account Director helps to develop strategic relationships with potential clients and partners, with a portion of their time dedicated to developing existing client relationships. This person oversees business development initiatives to guide them from the opportunity lead phase to the contract phase.
• Run end-to-end pitch process, including assessing initial opportunities, collaborating with key internal stakeholders on pitch deliverables, interfacing with prospective clients, and creating written RFP responses.
• Understand client business goals and strategic imperatives and help the pitch team develop strategic deliverables including written and creative assignments that represent the clients needs.
• Maintain new business pipeline relationships with prospective agencies
• Responsible for overall account management, account growth, and leadership of cross-functional teams to develop approaches and targets that meet the business goals of our clients
• Expand contacts with key client executives and maintain strong post-engagement relationships introducing new opportunities accordingly
• Consistently identify needs client may not recognize and ensure that approaches and solutions are linked to objectives and future needs
• Strong presentation, verbal and written skills as well as proven ability to develop well-written documents and presentations
• Participate in strategic development of new business
• Proven track record to grow new business
• SaaS background
• 10 years experience selling into major agencies (Omnicom, Publicis, WPP, IPG)
• Seasoned in a client services organization, preferably on accounts within an agency
• Proven ability to manage long term, multi-million dollar engagements with multiple project tracks and teams
• Ability to interact with clients of all levels and industry backgrounds, from the CEO to administrative support staff
• Proven ability to manage and set client expectations
• Deep understanding and awareness of aligning consumer goals and business goals
• An understanding of development technologies and third party offerings
• Proven track record of satisfied large scale clients
• Ability to manage complex accounts