Large Enterprise Account Executive at DailyPay, Inc.
At DailyPay, we are helping to reinvent the employee experience, starting with its most basic component — pay. We do this by disrupting archaic and transactional payroll processes and creating innovative ways for employees to access and save their earned income, before payday. Through engaging and enriching relationships with our partners, we have become the leader in providing employees on-demand access to their earned income — across all industries — allowing them to exert greater control over their pay and to improve their financial health.
Our mission is made possible by DailyPay’s most important asset: our people. We come together through collaboration and ambition in a team-driven culture. Through the success of our product, we have seen monumental growth in our workforce, and we constantly look for exceptional talent to join us. At DailyPay, you are challenged with dynamic tasks that drive your professional development and career growth. Join us on our journey to deliver an innovative pay experience and to empower America’s workforce with the ability to truly harness the power of their pay and take control of their financial lives.The Role:
Reporting to our VP of Revenue, the Large Enterprise Account Executive will drive revenue for the company on the front lines of net new business. This person will work directly with stakeholders and potential clients in the Large Enterprise space to further the success of DailyPay.
Take a minute to check out this video on what it's like to work for DailyPay in sales: https://youtu.be/pQoHszVAU6YResponsibilities:
- Become a DailyPay product maven and perfect your DailyPay presentation skills
- Pitch and close qualified prospects via webinar, sales calls and in person presentations
- Leverage relationships with product champions to expedite deals to close rate
- Navigate corporate structures to demonstrate value to multiple stakeholders
- Utilize financial & analytical tools to communicate employee benefits to partner organizations
- Own a pipeline of valuable relationships, consistently moving partners to a close
- Consistently drive revenue production by meeting and exceeding a set quota
- Negotiate terms of service with decision makers
- Sell to companies with 10,000+ employees across a national territory
- 8+ years of experience in B2B inside or outside sales
- Proven success at meeting and exceeding quotas, especially with longer sales cycles
- Enterprise industry experience in HR Products or HR Service sales, or SaaS sales
- Demonstrated ability to develop and manage relationships with key stakeholders including the C-suite
- Success selling to multiple decision makers across several departments
- Passion to enable our partners and our company to reach new levels of success
- Highly analytical, data driven and detail oriented
- High level of business acumen
- Competitive compensation
- Exceptional health, vision, and dental care
- Employee Resource Groups
- Fun company outings and events
- Unlimited books from Amazon
- Unlimited PTO
- 401K with company match
DailyPay does not accept and will not review unsolicited resumes from search firms.
DailyPay is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or creed, alienage or citizenship status, political affiliation, marital or partnership status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth (or related medical conditions), sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, genetic disorder, genetic predisposition, carrier status, military status, familial status, or domestic violence victim status and any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws.