Lead Associate Account Director at The Trade Desk
The Trade Desk is changing the way global brands and their agencies advertise to audiences around the world. How? With a media-buying platform that helps brands deliver a more insightful and relevant ad experience for consumers — and sets a new standard for global reach, accuracy, and transparency.
So if you’re talented, driven, creative, and hungry to bring something entirely new and wildly ambitious into the world (and have some fun doing it), then we want to talk.WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Oversee the health of agency holding group and/or independent agency relationships as a strategic advisor, guiding problem-solving discussions and providing best-in-class client services.
- Demonstrate the value of The Trade Desk to clients by providing innovative solutions that meet the clients’ needs and our business goals.
- Lead key agency client meetings in collaboration with business development and trading counterparts.
- Develop trusting and productive relationships with key stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Lead the development of portfolio-specific goals based on the company’s vision and values and responsible for tracking progress of portfolio goals on a regular basis.
- Become heavily involved in product development by identifying how to build product that provides solutions for our clients’ business objectives and serving as a liaison between our clients and our product team.
- Coach a small and nimble team of Account Managers; overseeing their day-to-day management, motivating the team by setting clear expectations, developing career path plans, providing constructive feedback, and maintaining a high level of performance from the team to develop the next generation of leaders.
- Manage for team bandwidth, delivering a high-level of account support and reporting progress against goals to management.
- Communicate effectively with other functional leaders by solving business challenges together, identifying opportunities for growth, and collaborating to drive efficiency and effectiveness across the organization.
You are an effective client-facing leader who is skilled in building and nurturing client relationships while also leading an agile team and developing talent. We are looking for an individual possessing excellent communication, strategic and leadership skills to serve as a player-coach across a portfolio of accounts.
Your duties will involve both managing relationships with clients and leading a small team of Account Managers.
- Experience in developing, nurturing and managing client relationships.
- Proven track record of driving revenue growth with large customer accounts.
- Strong management and leadership skills through a collaborative team approach.
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders, executive team and industry groups.
- Execute (and coach others to execute) timely in fast-paced environment through effective time management and prioritization skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ambition to develop personally and nurture the development of others.
- Excellent influencing and negotiation skills.
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail.
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.