Manager, Associate Client Partners at Curalate
Curalate is seeking an experienced leader and sales subject matter expert in outbound lead generation to own our Sales Development program.
As Manager of Sales Development, you'll play a key role in helping us continue pipeline growth acceleration at Curalate by mentoring, growing and directing a team of ACPs and setting up metrics to benchmark performance. You’ll own campaigns to generate and nurture leads, while mentoring your own sales team. If you love solving problems creatively, have a mind for process, metrics, and data - and are excited by tough challenges - this could be the perfect role for you!Responsibilities:
- Own, create and manage the lead gen plan to attack and attract the right prospects that will become long-term Curalate customers
- Optimize the plan/process/reporting to improve conversions, increase sales productivity and reduce customer acquisition cost
- Manage a team of outbound sales development reps (Associate Client Partners)
- Be responsible for aggressive inbound and outbound meeting goals and meeting to opportunity conversion goals
- Analyze and interpret key metrics, recommend changes, and drive continuous improvement
- 2+ years of SDR management experience
- 2+ years of B2B lead generation experience
- Proven success in building and scaling sales development teams through creating and implementing process, compensation programs and a fast-paced, high demand, high reward environment
- Expertise in outbound lead generation programs including a/b testing across outbound email efforts and nurturing programs
- You’re a strong motivator with the ability to motivate your team through fatigue and repetition
- You’re able to translate strategy into action and collaborate with other sales leaders - you understand the overarching goal of our team, and can build plans and processes to support that.
- You love “the mathematics of sales” - and can mentor a team with that knowledge
- You’re a Salesforce rockstar