WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including HBO, Disney, Guardian, Burger King, Seamless, Delivery Hero, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019 and the Forbes Cloud 100. The company has also been selected as one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Places to Work (2019 and 2020), and Crain's Best Places to Work in NYC (2019 and 2020). Our London office has also been Great Place to Work-Certified for 2021 by Great Place to Work UK.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Team Overview: Braze is looking for a Manager of the Renewals Team, based in AMER. You will lead a team of 4 individuals who are responsible for protecting and growing account revenue in the region. You’ll be responsible for the daily management of the team; identifying, forecasting and mitigating attrition risk whilst advising on and implementing ways to optimise our processes.
- Lead a team of 4-5 Renewals Managers; supporting them on a day to day basis through deal reviews, customer conversations and negotiations.
- Forecasting - maintain an accurate regional forecast, communicating/ surfacing risk early and implementing strategies to mitigate this risk.
- Work closely with Sales and Customer Success to protect and grow accounts in AMER.
- Meet financial targets for reducing attrition, securing growth at renewal and locking in favourable terms for Braze and our customers
- Educate the team on best practices, identifying growth opportunities and securing favourable contracting terms for Braze and our customers.
- Maintain a focus on team development and mentoring as the Renewals Team grows.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to build trust in the renewals team and with our customers.
WHO YOU ARE
- 5+ years of work experience, including roles in high-growth SaaS companies.
- Experience leading and developing a team.
- Adaptable and able to act with urgency.
- A strategic mindset and the drive to coach the team on value-based negotiation and customer conversations.
- Strong organisational and analytical skills, with a focus on results and execution.
- Proven track record working collaboratively and across multiple teams and projects.
- Experience working with Salesforce.
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Natural empathy for customers and their challenges.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Generous time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
Braze is deeply committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and making our organization a place for all individuals regardless of race, religion, national origin, age, sex and gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy status, familial status, disability status, veteran status, genetic information or any other protected class. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are selected to interview, to request an accommodation either as part of the interview process or during your potential employment with Braze, please let your recruiter know and a member of our People Relations team will follow up with you.
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.