Manager, Sales Development at Urbint
Our mission is to make communities more resilient. We do this by pairing external data with artificial intelligence to identify areas of high risk and prevent catastrophic loss for utilities and infrastructure operators across the country. We are a team of close-knit engineers, entrepreneurs, and data geeks who obsess over problem solving, new technologies, and making a positive impact in our communities.
We are seeking an experienced salesperson and leader to establish the sales development program. You will start by leading from the front as an individual contributor supporting current sales and marketing efforts to engage our enterprise account pipeline while also laying the foundations to build and scale a world class sales development team within 6-months.
We are looking for a strategic leader with excellent communication skills, who is proactive, persistent and able to multitask without sacrificing quality. You will build a sales culture of high standards and strong work ethic comprised of A-players.
- You are a mission-oriented team player with a strong desire to win and make an impact.
- You have at least 3-5 years of experience in sales development and/or closing roles.
- You are well versed in sales methodologies and best practices, CRM management communication tracking, prospecting, cold calling, account mapping and collaborating between sales and marketing to understand the entire customer acquisition funnel.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) with a high EQ and aptitude for making valuable human connections both internally and externally.
- Strong attention to detail, highly organized, and appreciation for process, documentation and including and especially with respect to CRM.
- Ability to travel 25%
What We Offer:
- Mission Driven - Some companies use AI to serve better digital ads and trade stocks, we seek to make our communities more resilient.
- Top Compensation - Competitive compensation package.
- Best in Class Medical Coverage - 100% benefits and premiums paid.
- Prime NoHo Location - Our office sits in the heart of NYC’s historic NoHo district and is just minutes away from the BDFM and 6 subway lines.
- Health Perks - Gym reimbursement and Citibike membership.
- Strong Culture - collaborative office focused on teamwork, humility, and hustle.
- Catered lunch on Thursdays, plus a kitchen filled with snacks and drinks.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.