National Account Manager at Latch
Latch is seeking a National Account Manager to join the Latch Sales team. You will engage and work with some of the world’s leading property developers, property managers, architects, and many more key players in the real estate industry. You will be given a territory with 60 key national accounts. You will focus on educating your accounts on Latch and building relationships with key stakeholders.
Internally, you will work collaboratively with general managers, a customer success team, and channel managers to grow your business and secure purchase orders. You will be a part of an exciting and growing technology hardware company during a pivotal stage of growth and accordingly contribute to sales strategy discussions.
Smart access isn’t about locking doors, it’s about opening up new possibilities. Latch is the world’s first fully-integrated hardware and software system dedicated to bringing seamless access to every door in a modern building. We’re looking for the curious and the creative to join our team and help us continue to change the way we access our most valued spaces.
- Establish relationships with key stakeholders in your territory (property developers, property managers, architects, and general contractors)
- Exceed quota for signed letters of intent and software agreements
- Work on renewals of software agreements
- Forecasting LOI and SW agreement volume
- Forecast sales and understand the nuisances of your territory
- Negotiate pricing with major stakeholders
- Maintain a deep understanding of accounts’ portfolios and pipeline in order to systematically expand into key accounts’ portfolio.
- BA/BS degree
- 3+ years of experience in a closing role
- Entrepreneurial spirit with large responsibilities
- Passion for learning real estate (no background required)
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with autonomy
- Collaborative and a team player
- Curious to learn and always be improving oneself
Founded in 2014, Latch is a venture-backed startup building the world’s first complete smart access system. We now boast over 200 employees, all of whom are all passionate self starters with unique backgrounds and unexpected stories. We are located just a quick walk from Penn Station in New York City, and a ten minute walk from CalTrain in SOMA San Francisco.
We offer unlimited Paid Time Off, a competitive health package, and an office environment where employees are surrounded by creative, empowered, and dynamic peers. There is no better time to join us. As we grow as a company, we are excited to see our employees grow with us.