Greater NYC Area
ABOUT THE TEAM
At Revolut, we’re building a leading product and brand that is innovative, easy-to-use and accessible to everyone. Our Growth team is the engine that (as you would expect) drives Revolut’s growth across the globe. We focus on community-driven and marketing-driven approaches to ensure our product is the preferred choice of the majority of people living in a target country or region.
The Growth team is constantly innovating and trying new ways to grow Revolut faster and more effectively. Each area of the team works like special forces: from acquisition to engagement, they own their markets, are passionate about Revolut, and use their know-how to grow the brand and our user base at breakneck speed, creatively and efficiently.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We’re looking for a New Business Launcher to sit within our team at our New York based office in SoHo. Developing a detailed knowledge and understanding of every aspect of the Revolut product and services, you will relentlessly pursue new opportunities and close those already in the pipeline, taking responsibility for getting the deal done, and pushing the project to implementation - a complete end-to-end finisher.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
• Coming up with new ideas and working closely with the Product team
• Finding the best partners in the market, then negotiating and securing contracts with them
• Managing relationships with new and existing partners
• Acquiring the required licenses to launch new products
• Creating financial models
• Negotiating commercial deals
WHAT SKILLS YOU’LL NEED
• You have graduated with a 3.6 GPA(or equivalent) STEM degree from a top school
• Previous entrepreneurial experience; you have successfully lead a team building something new or founded your own company
• Experience of creating partnerships with third party companies to launch B2B services
• Excellent people and relationship building skills, across all seniority levels
• Commercially astute with excellent negotiation skills
• Excellent logic in prioritising projects and selecting appropriate partners
• Ability to work well as part of a team, driven, relentless and a proven closer - you don’t take no for an answer
A LITTLE ABOUT US
We believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways.
Revolut started in 2015 with fee-free card transactions abroad. We’ve since added current accounts, business accounts, savings, insurance, and even cryptocurrency trading.
We reached 4 million customers in February 2019 and we’re adding another million every quarter.
And we’re only just getting started.
Come and help Revolut build the world’s first truly global bank.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
From employee 1 to employee 1000, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits.
You can work autonomously and take ownership. We thrive with the space and responsibility to solve problems.
You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding.
And you share our mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
• Competitive salary
• Biannual equity bonuses
• Competitive 401(k) plan
• Competitive vacation policy
• Competitive health, dental, and vision benefits.
• All the latest tech you need
• Skip the commute and work from home once a week
• Don’t panic about cooking: get free dinners
Please only submit an application for one posting.
Read Full Job Description