Partner Enablement Manager at Bizzabo
Bizzabo is looking for a motivated and proactive addition to our cross-functional global Enablement team. This role will lead our Partner enablement programs. This role will support key growth areas of our Partner and Channels organization. You will be focused on enabling the success of our partners and enhancing their experience throughout their journey with Bizzabo through training, empowerment and engagement.
Bizzabo is the leading event success platform for in-person, virtual, and hybrid events. Bizzabo’s all-in-one event software helps companies measure, manage, and scale events towards key business outcomes—empowering every organizer, marketer, exhibitor, and attendee to unleash the power of professional events. Bizzabo powers events for brands like Amazon, Electronic Arts, Financial Times, Forbes, Siemens, and Salesforce, to name a few. The company was founded by Boaz Katz, Alon Alroy, and Eran Ben-Shushan, and has hundreds of Bizzaboers working around the globe.
Community Details and Perks:
The Bizzabo Community
At Bizzabo we believe that culture is more than just happy hour and a ping pong table (though we do love a good ping pong tournament), we believe that culture is everything we do and how we do it. Our values are what help to guide us in our interactions with each other, our customers, and anyone who crosses paths with Bizzabo. Bizzabo fosters an environment of communication and trust. We don’t just offer the opportunity to share ideas, we encourage you to own your ideas and bring them to fruition.
Our core values as a community have carried over to the virtual workspace as we’ve transitioned to remote work in light of COVID-19. We are closely monitoring the situation and will be further assessing the situation in January 2021.
- We offer a comprehensive insurance package at no out of pocket cost to the employee, 401k, Pre-tax commuter benefits, and a generous vacation policy.
- We are a dog friendly in-person and virtual office!
- For new employees joining us during this remote work period, we offer a comprehensive virtual onboarding experience with a stipend to get your remote office set up.
- We have frequent Bizzabonding activities including bi-weekly sponsored lunches, bi-weekly happy hours, virtual cooking classes, yoga classes, fitness classes, and other virtual bonding activities to keep our Bizzaboers engaged and connected. We welcome all new ideas and encourage each Bizzaboer to participate or lead their own virtual event!
- Our office is located on 27th and Broadway south of Madison Square Garden. This vibrant neighborhood includes great lunch spots, train accessibility, and views of the Empire State Building.
What you'll be doing:
- Discover and diagnose friction in the Partner journey; then create, implement and successfully execute solutions
- Develop scalable growth programs and processes for our Partners
- Lead the design, creation, and deployment of a repeatable, scalable and trackable training programs
- Own and iterate on strategy and execution of Partner Onboarding, including defining the various milestones and potential certification program
- Establish evaluation and measurement strategies to track return on your project initiatives
- Support the Growth Leadership team in executing effective change management
- Design, implement, update and manage Partner team Playbooks
- Have a hand in the direction, strategic analysis, and growth of the global Enablement function at Bizzabo
Who you are
- Self-motivated; highly driven to produce results
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- A skilled active listener who's passionate about learning and problem solving
- Curious and empathetic
What you have:
- History of making an impact and measurably driving business outcomes at a technology company
- Superior organizational, conflict resolution, time and project management skills
- 3-4 years of direct experience in Enablement or in a Partner/Channels role required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- History of running experiments, analyzing and tracking progress and iterating on success
- Working knowledge of training techniques and best practices for onboarding or adopting new technologies