Partner Manager for “Big 4”
Are you ready for a new challenge?
Celonis is the leader in business transformation software, turning process insights into action with The Celonis Intelligent Business Cloud, built on the process mining technology it pioneered. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis disrupted what had previously been a manual, time-consuming and expensive consulting-driven approach to jump-start and operationalize change in transformation initiatives. Companies around the world including Siemens, L’Oreal, Uber, 3M, and BMW rely on Celonis technology to guide action and drive change to business processes, resulting in millions of dollars saved and an improved experience for their customers. Headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, New York, Celonis has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. Valuated at over $1Billion, Celonis received $27.6M Series A in June 2016 and $50M Series B funding in June 2018 from investors Accel and 83 North. In addition to its offices in the UK, Netherlands, and Japan, Celonis is expanding US offices in New York, San Francisco, Raleigh, Ann Arbor, as well as Latin America.
- Own, manage and drive all aspects of relationships with Big 4 firms.
- Drive sales of Celonis platform to all lines of business (Audit, Advisory, Tax, etc.) of Big 4 across Americas (North America + LATAM).
- Plan and execute go to market activities with Big 4 firms (joint offers, marketing, co-selling, etc.).
- Drive technical and sales enablement of Big 4 firms.
- Facilitate engagement between Celonis field sales and Big 4 client teams around specific account pursuits.
- Coordinate efforts with global partner manager responsible for Big 4 relationships globally.
- Record/track all activity in Salesforce.com.
- Minimum 5 years experience working for and/or partnering with at least 1 of the Big 4 firms.
- Preference for someone who has worked for an B2B software company (pref analytics) and has sold to and/or partnered with Big 4 firms.
- At least 2 years of direct sales experience
- At least 1 year working with/around data analytics space
- At least 1 year working in small / earlier-stage company
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.