Partner Manager (Global Systems Integrators )
WANT TO BE PART OF THE FASTEST GROWING TECH START-UP?
Celonis, a German software company has grown over 4,000% in the last 5 years. We are the pioneer and market leader in the area of Process Mining. Process Mining is a technology designed to help customers to optimize their operations. It goes through the digital footprint every IT system produces and finds out where you can improve.
We were founded in 2011 by three young entrepreneurs and have already expanded into 25 countries. We at Celonis have a passion for helping enterprises optimize their processes to be as fast and efficient as possible. Our vision is for every company to fully leverage all of their data to become better and faster.
- • Minimum 5 years experience working for and/or partnering with one or more global SI
• Preference for someone who has worked for a B2B software company, preferably within the analytics domain, and has sold to and/or partnered with large SI’s
• At least 1 year working with/around data analytics solutions
• At least 1 year working in an earlier-stage company
What will you do...
- • Own, manage and drive all aspects of relationships with large, complex global systems integrators (SI’s) and/or BPO organizations such as IBM, Capgemini, and Accenture.
• Responsible for a portfolio of 5-7 partner organizations that operate across all regions of the Americas, including US, Canada and Latin America.
• Central focus is on go to market activities (joint sales, marketing, etc.) and driving partner investment in solutions, assets, and certified implementation resources around Celonis.
• Drive technical and sales enablement across all relevant groups within these firms.
• Facilitate engagement between Celonis field sales and partner client teams.