Partnership & Business Development Executive
Backed by Y Combinator, CocuSocial is one of the largest marketplace for culinary experience in the US. We empower individual chef and business to host a variety of cooking classes, baking classes, wine tasting workshops and mixology classes. We are growing fast and currently offering service in 8 major cities in the US including New York, San Francisco, LA, Chicago, DC, Seattle, Philadelphia and San Diego. Our mission is to educate, entertain and bring people together through food and drink.
As a partnership & business development executive at CocuSocial, you will drive our growth by developing partnership with restaurants & hotels and recruiting chef instructors in your assigned territory. This is a great opportunity for someone who are excited about food to make a big impact helping people learn about food and cooking. Your responsibilities include the following.
1. Develop a partner venue acquisition strategy by researching, pitching and closing restaurant and hotel partners.
2. Develop a chef instructor recruiting strategy by identifying, screening and training chef instructors.
3. Coordinate with partner venues and chef instructors to select class topic and plan class schedule.
4. Communicate and manage long-term relationships with existing partners.
1. Bachelor's degree required.
2. 2 years+ working experience in a partnerships, sales or business development role.
3. Excellent verbal and written communication and relationship building skills.
4. Passionate about food and drink.
Compensation and Perks
1. Competitive salary, bonus and equity.
2. Health insurance.
3. Paid time off.
4. Bagels, snacks, coffee and tea in the office.
5. Unlimited CocuSocial experience.
6. Opportunity to work with a smart and passionate team.