Regional Sales Director - New York Metro
Unqork is the no-code platform that's pioneering a new way for companies to build, deploy, and manage complex, enterprise-grade applications. At this moment, Fortune 100 companies are using Unqork to create and deliver software without writing a single line of code.
Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals, and together we're creating a massive paradigm shift in the way software is built. If you want to have a hand in defining the future of application development, we want to hear from you.
For the role of Regional Sales Director, we are seeking an experienced field sales resource who can help us scale the number of Enterprises who use the Unqork platform. Candidates must have experience building and developing a territory to high performance within a SaaS, early-stage or similar technology provider. Successful candidates will help to build a catalog of business within the top enterprises within their given territory. Supported by the broader Unqork organization, successful candidates will need to drive their own activity and build funnel while being supported through a diverse and extended executive and product management team. Candidates should be driven with a proactive mindset.
- Identify and drive Lead generation activities for both outbound and inbound contacts within your given territory
- Understand, organize and manage account and territory lists for your specific Region
- Make sure that time is appropriately allocated between prospecting and management of growth within existing Enterprise accounts
- Prepare the extended Unqork team for client meetings by researching the company and key stakeholders, understanding project timing and other key elements where possible such as: Budget, Authority, Need, and Timing
- Collaborate with Unqork marketing to improve, develop and refine sales kits (i.e. presentations and one-pagers)
- Assist in the delivery of product demonstrations
- Assist with the delivery of customer pitches and company overviews
- Coordinate with other go-to-market teams and resources to organize demand generation activities within your given territory
- Assist with key sales operations, opportunity tracking and other items related to the development of your regional funnel
- Assist with the collection of customer requirements
- Manage weekly activities in the field targeted toward prospects and clients
- Manage the entering of appropriate information into Unqork’s CRM system
- Managing pipeline, opportunity, forecasting and other items related to normal outside sales function
- Ability to work with all customer functions including executive-level personnel, various customer stakeholders, architecture, operations, design, vendor management, innovation, sourcing and customer procurement
What we're looking for:
- Minimum of 7-10+ years of experience working within enterprise sales, or business development of SaaS/software products, or commensurate experience working within consulting in a similar client-facing capacity
- Proven track record of meeting quarterly and annual targets
- Deep understanding of Enterprise and/or Global Account Sales
- Experience selling to the largest accounts and prospects within your Region
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Experience building reports and dashboards (i.e running a regional sales process)
- Successful completion of 4-year undergraduate degree
- Technical curiosity and desire to learn
- Relevant Technology startup experience
- FinTech and Financial Services experience
- Developed & polished personal presentation skills
- Knowledge of CRM tools
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.