Regional Sales Representative, Boston (Mid-Market)
At Collibra we are building a new way for all data users to have access to trustworthy data so they can make good data-driven decisions. We have modeled the Collibra platform after the best collaborative digital communities to be flexible, transparent, and human. We’ve replaced rigid rules with open collaboration. The result is data governance that’s second nature, from day one. If you’re interested in joining the team, look no further.
How you'll make an impact at Collibra:
The Regional Sales Representative, Mid-Market, will be a key player in supporting Collibra’s dynamic growth strategy. You will be responsible for generating new business opportunities and managing sales process to close within Mid-Market accounts up to $2 Billion in revenue. You are results-driven, comfortable with moving at a fast pace, and above all you’re a team player. Your success relies on your passion for our data governance solution and delivering its business value to executive stakeholders.
A day in the life of a Regional Sales Rep., Mid-Market
You’ll be reporting directly to a regional Sales VP, and will hold a wide range of responsibilities, including:
- Owning your territory and associated quota, while managing all aspects of a competitive and complex sales cycle
- Planning your territory and prospecting your accounts to generate sales opportunities with new and existing customers
- Working qualified opportunities, mapping in proper internal and external stakeholders to orient around a close
- Being a strong advocate for our customers, their success, and our long term partnership to support their data governance journey
- Managing a pipeline with multiple opportunities to work across the sales cycle
- Gaining a deep understanding of the data governance function, the business impact of governance, and honing your ability to link the prospect's value drivers and challenges to our software solution
- Relentlessly close deals with the support of the executive leadership team and our sales engineering team
- Managing an accurate forecast
- Working with and across a collaborative team, where we win together and work to make each other better every day
- Contributing with your colleagues as we build Collibra into the category leading software company we aspire to be!
- Bachelor's Degree required; MBA a plus
- Excellent C-level communication and persuasion skills
- Maximum of 5 years experience overall, this is an intermediate sales role.
- Software sales experience, successfully selling solutions at the C-level with 4+ years of direct sales experience
- Experience selling SaaS offering into the mid-market segment
- Strong, customer-first orientation in alignment with Collibra’s “True-North” approach to customer experience
- Proven track record of coordinating and collaborating across multiple functions to close revenue; team-oriented selling
- An ability to break down complex problems and solutions to educate while you sell
- History of exceeding company sales quotas in a complex sales environment
- Strong business acumen coupled with experience in MEDDIC and/or Challenger sales methodologies
- Proven expertise with teaching, coaching and training sales methodologies
- Strong written, verbal, presentation and organizational skills required.
- Willing to travel as needed throughout the region
- A friendly, rapidly growing environment where your input is valued and growth is fostered
- Ongoing opportunities to collaborate with fellow Collibrians globally
- Flexible hours = quality > quantity
- Did we mention happy hour?
- A state-of-the-art laptop for work
- And of course, a competitive salary with a strong benefits package