Relationship Manager at Vise
As a key member of the sales team, the Relationship Manager focuses on the most crucial part of our business - our clients, independent financial advisors. As an investment manager, Vise’s goal is to be a trusted partner to Financial Advisors, enabling them to create financial freedom for their clients. As a Relationship Manager, you will be a trusted advisor in all aspects of the investment process and responsible for strengthening and growing client relationships within the RIA channel.
A successful candidate will deeply understand the advisor’s practice and advise them on how to best use Vise. This includes communicating our investment methodology, principles of portfolio construction, as well as practice management topics. You will maintain relationships and grow new ones, by continuously identifying asset gathering opportunities. Lastly, you will partner with internal teams to deliver important feedback from clients and guide the direction of product, marketing and investment efforts.
- Client relationships from end to end: introducing Vise into an advisor's practice, growing book share and maintaining assets.
- Partner with client acquisition team to introduce Vise and close new business opportunities
- Growth and maintenance of book share in alignment with quarterly targets
- Cultivation and development of client relationships up and across organizations
- Education on the Vise investment methodology and technology platform
- Deep knowledge of our market & product
- Identification of client needs to organize internal efforts towards ensuring client success
- Effective aggregation and communication of feedback to the product & engineering teams to help shape our product roadmap
- Direct experience working in sales or relationship management, with a track record of meeting and exceeding personal sales quotas
- Direct experience working within wealth management, preferably the independent advisory channel
- Comfortable explaining complex investment principles and fundamental principles of portfolio management.
- Experience managing relationships of varying complexity
- Proven negotiation ability
- High degree of comfort with technology, including Salesforce, Slack, G-Suite, and more
- Strong ability to build deep relationships with senior managers & executives
- Excellent communication skills both inside the organization and to clients
- Relationship driven with client first mentality
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- CFP or CFA a plus