Relationship Manager at Knotel
The Relationship Manager is a critical long-term partner for our clients, responsible for increasing member retention rate and building trusted relationships between Knotel and members. They will drive success for strategic sales in day 2 of client lifecycle while capturing key learnings to scale Knotel products as a whole.
What You’ll Do
- Manage and develop long-term partnerships with some of the biggest brands in the world
- Manage a book of business with revenue retention and growth in mind, while providing exceptional client support.
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders regarding clients membership with Knotel
- Own all active client escalations, renewals and upgrades
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Increase renewal rates
- Monitor and analyze customer's usage of our product and suggest new product offering based on observations/data
- Liaise between the customer and internal teams when managing client health and renewals.
Who You Are
- 5+ years of account management or relevant experience with start up background preferred
- Proven account management or other relevant experience
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Knotel is the world’s leading flexible workspace provider that gets, fits, fills and manages space for customers. Knotel caters to established and growing companies, giving them the freedom to focus on their business, culture, and people. With over 4 million square feet across 200 locations in three continents, Knotel is transforming commercial real estate and moving companies forward.
Knotel was founded in 2016 by Amol Sarva and Edward Shenderovich to give businesses the flexibility and speed to scale on their own terms. All Knotel spaces are tailored to the needs of each individual company by an in-house team of architects, interior designers, and workplace strategists. For more information, please visit www.knotel.com.
Our Core Values
- Fly your Flag - Don’t check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
- Don’t Look Away - Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
- Outcomes, Not Processes - Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey
- Get Uncomfortable - Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
- “Where is it Engraved…” - Question orthodoxy.
- Share in the Victory Dance - No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts and initiatives outlined here.