Restaurant Partnerships Manager, Caviar at DoorDash
Our close partnerships with exceptional restaurants are a core differentiator for Caviar. With each restaurant partner, there are opportunities to enhance both sales performance and operations after we launch. We’re looking for a talented, savvy relationship builder to join us in this high-impact account management and business development role.About the Role
As a Restaurant Partnership Manager, you will build and define relationships with East Coast restaurants to enhance their experience with Caviar and grow their business. You'll focus on growth efforts, including account management, restaurant location expansion, menu optimization, operational troubleshooting, marketing opportunities and more. You’ll renegotiate contracts and work with our top partners on sales-like initiatives. You’ll be an agile, self-starter that can take on various Mx-facing initiatives. You’ll push on scalable solutions and always make data-driven decisions. The name of the game is driving more orders to Caviar’s restaurant partners and growing our business across markets.You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Drive core business results by actively growing Caviar’s existing restaurant partnerships
- Build key partnerships through proactive engagement and account management, serving as a primary point-of-contact for business owners
- Strategically optimize all aspects of our partners’ experience and performance on Caviar, from their online menus, to in-store operations, to creative marketing campaigns
- Help facilitate Mx-facing special initiatives that drive value to the overall DoorDash enterprise
- Achieve and consistently exceed quarterly business goals
- Collaborate closely with Business, Product, Operations, Support and Marketing teams to analyze and solve partner needs, communicate best practices, and inform our business and product roadmap
- Grow professionally on a high-impact, results-oriented team at one of the world’s most exciting technology companies
- A minimum of 1+ years experience in a results-driven sales, account management, or business development role
- World-class people, sales, and trust-based skills
- A proven ability to get things done, manage your time and prioritize for impact
- Experience collaborating with other team members within and outside your team
- Strong communication skills including active listening and the ability to influence others,
- A deep love of amazing food, restaurants, and the desire to consistently provide an exceptional experience to stakeholders and customers, both internally and externally
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learning - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in over 4,000 cities and all 50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at www.doordash.com.Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.