Sales Coordinator at DoubleVerify
Who we are
DoubleVerify is the leading independent provider of marketing measurement software, data and analytics that authenticates the quality and effectiveness of digital media for the world's largest brands and media platforms. DV provides media transparency and accountability to deliver the highest level of impression quality for maximum advertising performance. Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most from their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital ecosystem, helping to build a better industry. Learn more at www.doubleverify.com.
What you’ll do
As part of the Sales Operations team, the Sales Coordinator is responsible for administrative support of the DoubleVerify pre-sales process and works closely with Sales, Account Management, and Finance teams. He/she also works closely with the entire Sales Operations team to provide support across the function as a whole. This is a fantastic entry point into a dynamic, rapidly growing adtech company.
- Support sales team in the pre-sales process by obtaining necessary information from client, inputting data into Salesforce, and generating and sending contracts via Salesforce.
- Responsible for Service Order execution process from creation to obtaining signatures
- Track progress of Service Order from negotiation stage to fully executed agreement, following up with clients on outstanding contracts
- Responsible for contract management and updates, such as date/rate/product changes
- Correspond with Sales, Account Management, and Finance regarding Service Order administration conflicts, approvals, customization, and amendments
- Coordinate execution of approved documents and distribute internally and externally
- Salesforce administration and documentation management
- Regular data quality Q/A and clean-up within Salesforce and other systems as necessary
- Maintain various records and files; such as contacts database, rates, and MSA’s
- Participate during client escalation and/or introduction calls when necessary
- Special projects and tasks as identified by management
Who you are
- At least 1 year experience in online media, preferably with sales operations experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent from an accredited university
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Organized with a rigorous attention to detail, drive for excellence, and a positive “can-do” approach.
- Ability to adapt to and embrace change
- Very strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Ability to set goals, meet/exceed deadlines, and successfully manage multiple assignments concurrently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate with clients and all levels of management across different functions
- Highly motivated team self-starter and team player
- Salesforce experience