Sales Development Representative - Outbound at Namely
Are you often the first person to try out a new app or check out a start-up (a.k.a. you want to be at the forefront of everything)? Do you consider yourself a go-getter and effective communicator? At Namely, we’re seeking a fast-learning, driven Sales Development Representative (SDR) with an entrepreneurial spirit and fearless attitude to jump in and join our team. Are you ready to seize a great opportunity to contribute to Namely’s growth and develop in your career, too?
As an SDR, you will become an expert on Namely, the only HR platform employees love to use. With Namely, mid-sized companies can streamline everything HR, provide a better and positive experience for employees, and free up HR leaders to focus on what really matters: building a great culture and helping employees grow. If you, like us, truly believe that Namely is the best product out there and that every company deserves to have it, come join us at the only company that is building HR for Humans.Responsibilities:
- Generate new business opportunities by finding and qualifying outbound leads through cold phone calls and emails, as well as live chat
- Be the first impression between Namely and our prospects
- Work closely with Account Executives to secure meetings with qualified leads
- Become a Namely rockstar and be an expert at articulating our value proposition to anyone who asks (or who doesn’t ask)
- Manage and track your pipeline using our CRM tools and tech stack
- Grow Namely’s business through hard work and passion
- BA/BS Degree required
- Best-in-class phone & interpersonal skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Highly organized and strong time management skills
- Real passion for learning new things
- 1-3 years sales experience
- Willingness to learn and grow in a startup environment
- Experience in SaaS B2B sales
- Experience using CRM
Namely is the first HR, payroll, and benefits platform employees actually love to use. People are at the center of everything we do—from our platform to our staff. Why join us? We believe every company and every employee deserves a great workplace, supported by HR technology they use and love. Most importantly, we believe in giving you the tools you need to do the best work of your career.
We invite you to fill out the EEO survey below as part of our ongoing diversity initiatives at Namely. Your participation in the survey is completely optional and voluntary, and none of the information you provide will be considered in the hiring process or with respect to any employment decision made by Namely. Namely will have access only to anonymized data submitted through these surveys.