Sales Development Representative (SDR)
SWORD Health Technologies is on a mission to relieve the millions of people suffering from chronic musculoskeletal disorders. We pair our digital therapist with our physical therapists and clinical team to deliver best practice care to those with chronic joint and back pain. SWORD Health Technologies is looking to grow our NYC headquarters after our successful Series-A fundraising. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to start a career in B2B and Healthcare Tech sales
To Do What
- Work closely with the sales team in your assigned territory to help create and execute pipeline growth plans.
- Drive outbound prospecting to Benefits & HR leaders at large employers through account and contact research.
- Process inbound lead qualification and follow up from marketing events, conferences, trade shows, email campaigns and website inquiries.
- Work within our CRM to track, analyze, and report on sales activities and KPIs while taking ownership in improving and creating various sales-related processes.
- Communicate directly with various points of contact within our partnerships team to advance the sales effort
- Support the sales team at conferences and in-person meetings.
- The goal of this role is to advance the right candidate to an Account Executive or Customer Success position within 12-24 months.
Our ideal candidate has
- Excellent customer service and relationship-building skills, prefer 1-2 years experience in a customer facing role
- Track record of resilience and success (can be from business, sports, hobbies, or anything that requires dedication and perseverance)
- Team player who is motivated by personal contributions, and contributing to team success
- Well-organized and self-motivated person who can thrive and stay personally accountable without constant oversight or managerial intervention
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Google Apps, LinkedIn, and CRMs
- Previous sales development experience and Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Be a US national citizen, or have a legal permit to work in the USA
- Amazing growth (and equity ownership) at a rocketship company
- The opportunity to work with a talented team and to add real value to an innovative solution with the potential to change an industry
- A stimulating environment with room for creativity - fast-paced, fun, and energetic startup with a friendly culture
- The possibility to answer the question "How big of a human problem are you solving?"