Sales Development Representative at SpotMe
Since 2011, SpotMe has been the mobile engagement platform for visionary leaders who believe that events can drive transformative change.
SpotMe has been recognized by G2 Crowd as the leading pure play mobile event app, a growing space that represents more than $1 billion in potential annual revenue. Our ambition is to double down on this opportunity, use events as a springboard and extend our positioning into Digital Experience Platforms (DXP) for employees and customers.
Today, SpotMe serves over 220 global brands, including 80 Fortune 500 companies. Some of the world’s largest companies – including Novartis, L’Oréal and Daimler – use SpotMe to connect every event to their greater story.
We are looking for a high-energy Sales Development Representative with a solid technology business-to-business sales experience. Our Sales Development Representative's are, for the most part, responsible for building lead target lists and qualifying prospects. This position reports to the Head of Sales (Americas) and is based in New York City.
- Build a lead target list based on a provided account target or leverage list provider
- Qualify prospects against established criteria prior to passing them to Account Executives
- Process inbound leads by following our discovery call established criteria
- Comply with all lead-management-related service-level agreements (SLAs)
- Track and manage prospecting, qualification and nurture activities in the company’s SFDC platform
- Report to the regional Head of Sales on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative, Sales Account Executive or similar role
- Present our company to potential clients
- Proven track record of success and over-achievement of quota
- Ability to manage multiple incoming leads while seeking new opportunities through cold calling
- Excellent communication and negotiation skill
- Effective written and verbal communicator
- BA/BSc degree required