Sales Development Representative
There is more to a great job than just a paycheck. Today, great companies and great places to work are one of the same. CultureIQ partners with companies to make culture a competitive advantage. With our powerful platform and team of strategists, we enable business leaders to give voice to their employees through data-driven insights that help shape and drive measurable, positive culture change. We’ve seen our product work and we’re gearing up to scale in one of the fastest growing industries today.
Why We’re A Great Place To Work
We hire on potential and values-alignment which results in a company culture that is diverse and committed to a common goal. Join our team and expect to learn by doing, be challenged (and supported) by smart people, and become a part of building a great company culture.
In 2019, CultureIQ won Comparably awards for Best Company in New York City 2019 and Best Company Outlook 2019. In 2018, CultureIQ won for Best Company Culture 2018, Best CEO 2018 and Best Company for Women 2018.
Who We're Searching For
The core responsibility of the Business Development Representative is to qualify new inbound leads for the sales team and generate new leads through outbound channels including e-mails, cold calls and gifting. The ideal candidate has experience in sales or communications. In lieu of experience, we are looking for evidence of exceeding goals, intelligence, drive, and willingness to learn and accept training.
About the Role
- Lead Generation
- Manage company-wide lead generation process from prospect identification to conversion to qualified opportunity
- Meticulously maintain lead information throughout all sales systems and databases
- Cold-call to qualify and convert leads when needed
- Review and update email templates to reflect latest in strategic messaging
- Work hand-in-hand with sales executives to seamlessly transition leads to qualified opportunities
- Use Salesforce and Google Sheets to aggregate sales and marketing data and generate reports for internal and external presentations
- Use data to refine our process and improve lead acquisition
- A self starter, who will initiate recommendations and ideas
- Excited about building relationships with prospects and clients
- A confident, patient, and thoughtful communicator
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, early stage company environment
- Doesn’t take themselves too seriously, has a sense of humor, and is easy going
- Be committed to learning and becoming expert at sales and building sales relationships
- Be open to coaching and mentoring
- Excited by the prospect of growing your career as you exceed targets