Sales Development Rockstar
As an Sales Development Rep, you'll be an integral part of our U.S. Sales Team who works closely with our Account Executives to expand Aircall's customer base by identifying high-potential opportunities.
This role involves researching companies & contacts to formulate outbound campaigns that create qualified meetings for the Account Executives. It is a fast-paced role that fits passionate and ambitious sales people.
The SDR role is a gateway to developing a career at Aircall. Top performers can expect further opportunities in sales, customer success, marketing and management.
What You’ll Do
- Your primary objective will be to work closely with our Account Executives to uncover and create well-qualified new opportunities with result in closed, new business
- Research relevant sales targets (verticals, customer segments, etc) to gather key lead informat
- Run outbound prospecting campaigns (emails, calls) to book meeting with relevant leads.
- Understand the business and buying cycle of leads
- Be able to clearly articulate Aircall's value proposition to potential leads to raise curiosity and interest
- Meet a regular monthly quota
- Represent Aircall at trade show events
- Document all activities in Salesforce
- Represent Aircall with integrity & professionalism at all times, in all written & oral communications
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field of study
- An entrepreneurial spirit - our team is hard-working, resourceful and confident!
- Exceptional communication skills - extremely clear, direct, timely and accurate communicator
- Perfectly fluent English is mandatory, other languages (especially French) are a plus
- Ability to be autonomous, take initiative and truly own your own success
- Data-driven & results oriented. Not afraid of a spreadsheet or dashboard
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Salesforce experience is preferred, but not mandatory
- Prior sales experience is also a plus, but not mandatory
- Amazing international team off-sites, and even trips to the Paris HQ
- Unlimited Vacation and PTO policy
- Comprehensive medical and dental benefits
- Competitive base salary + uncapped commission
- Cool, sunny offices in the heart of NYC (Union Square)
- Office ping-pong tournaments
- Unlimited snacks and drinks!
- Fully covered MTA Monthly Unlimited MetroCard
- Gym Stipend
Join one of the coolest teams in NYC and help build the next-generation cloud phone system for businesses!