Centrical offers performance and engagement solutions that help companies maximize the value of their employees. It leverages employee and customer data to blend real-time performance management with personalized microlearning and advanced gamification – providing employees with clear goals, the knowledge they need to achieve them and a motivation to excel. Centrical’s platform seamlessly integrates with all major enterprise systems and is deployed by some of the world’s leading organizations such as Microsoft, Novartis, SwissLife and Unilever. It delivers measurable and sustainable value for customers – such as shorter time to proficiency, improved employee productivity and reduced absenteeism and attrition.
Centrical was named a 2019 Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA Company, honored for its exceptional growth during the prior year. Also, Centrical was ranked 1st overall Culture Score vs. competitors by Comparably; recognized with the Comparably “Best Compensation” and “Best Benefits & Perks” Awards; Top 5% on Gender and Diversity Scores of similar sized companies, and, top 5% CEO Performance in our peer group, with a CEO rating from employees of 98/100! We are a hard-working, fast-moving, growing company that has an encouraging, inclusive culture that makes for an enjoyable place to work.
- Responsible for the entire sales cycle from discovery to closure
- Meet or exceed defined sales quotas as it relates to overall company goals
- Negotiate and obtain signed sales contracts
- Develop and manage the relationships within your named accounts
- Demonstrating / selling value to key stakeholders within the accounts
- Working with other departments to prioritize, coordinate and apply resources where needed
- Track sales activity and complete productivity reports as required
- Willingness and flexibility to work in an international start-up environment
- Prepare material and market research in preparation for all meetings and appointments.
- Appropriately present product/service features, benefits and advantages
- Forecast all revenue activities weekly, monthly and quarterly with accuracy
- Experience selling to Call Centers/Sales Organizations, Services or HR. Preferably selling WFM/WFO/SPM SW.
- 10+ years of software selling experience in information technology market
- Has worked for an organization that is creating a “disruption”
- Track record of success selling remotely into Large Enterprise companies
- Demonstrated success selling 500k+ deals in Land and Expand model
- Can manage install base accounts and create Target list for quarterly account penetration
- B2B, SaaS & CRM experience
- Sales Methodologies- Challenger Sales, MEDDIC
- Understands Complex Sales Motions and how to orchestrate organizational resources into account
- Consistent track record of success with $1.5M + quota, Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10% in your company)
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles is a startup or small company environment
- Strong communication and presentation skills over phone and web conferences
- Effective communication skills over the phone and web conferencing
- Experience working as a Virtual employee with demonstrated success
Centrical is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.