Gameffective Employee Performance Enablement and Engagement
By putting employees at the center of business success, Gameffective helps companies increase efficiency, drive customer experience and become more agile. Gameffective makes employees more proficient, aligned, and engaged, maximizing the value they create for your organization. Using tools like adaptive microlearning, real-time feedback, and gamification, it significantly speeds up onboarding, boosts productivity, and inspires an emotional drive to excel. Unleash your employees’ full potential providing them with the tools and guidance they need to hit their goals all day, every day...
It really doesn’t get any better. Join us!
- Responsible all sales cycle from until closure
- Meet or exceed defined sales quotas as it relates to overall company goals
- Negotiate and obtain signed sales contracts
- Develop and manage the relationships within your named accounts
- Demonstrating / selling value to key stakeholders within the accounts
- Working with other departments to prioritize, coordinate and apply resources where needed
- Track sales activity and complete productivity reports as required
- Willingness and flexibility to work in an international start-up environment
- Prepare material and market research in preparation for all meetings and appointments.
- Appropriately present product/service features, benefits and advantages
- Experience selling to HR and/or Sales and/or customer service decision makers
- 5+ years of software selling experience
- Track record of success selling remotely into Large Enterprise companies
- B2B, SaaS & CRM experience
- Consistent track record of success with $1M + quota, Track record of over-achieving quota (top 20% in your company)
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles is a startup or small company environment
- Strong communication and presentation skills over phone and web conferences
- Effective communication skills over the phone and web conferencing
- Proven critical thinking skills and ability to know the details and features of the technology to best determine solutions to fit the needs of the clients
- Ability to work independently, be self-directed and motived as well as collaborate with the team towards a common goal