Sales Engineer at Knotch
Knotch is the Content Intelligence Platform that enables communications and marketing teams to measure, understand, and optimize content ROI across their digital efforts. We work closely with the following verticals: financial (including JPMC, CapOne, Citi, TD, Discover, Ally, Bank of America and Synchrony), automotive (including Ford), telecommunications (including AT&T and Sprint), retail (including Walmart), technology (including Salesforce, HP Inc, HP Enterprise, Citrix, and AWS), and consulting (including Deloitte and PwC.) We are currently expanding quickly into the insurance, fashion and health verticals.At Knotch, we:
- Enable brands to become better content creators through real-time and independent measurement & optimization across on and off property content investments.
- Activate content to move customers to high value actions.
- Turn content into a first party audience data source that flows into the rest of the downstream marketing platforms (CRM, DMP, CDP etc).
We’re based in SoHo, NYC and we're proud to have been named to both Inc.'s Best Places to Work and Built In NYC's Best Places to Work lists two years in a row!Our First Sales Engineer
As Knotch’s first Sales Engineer, you will work closely with the rest of the sales team and play a key role in uncovering client needs, expanding relationships, and driving revenue growth. As a thought leader and expert in your field, you will do this through delivering technical presentations, demonstrations, and educating customers’ technical champions. Pioneering the sales engineer role, you will have hacks and solutions ready and help strengthen the relationship with both customer and company stakeholders. You will enjoy working in a fun, fast paced, entrepreneurial environment and thrive being around creativity and excitement. You will also bring a creative and strategic approach and a desire to learn and grow quickly within an organization.How you’ll have an impact at Knotch:
- Technically qualify new business opportunities, further bolstering our efficiency and confidence in mutually-beneficial partnerships, provide client specific product demonstrations, raise key customer technical objections, and develop a strategy to resolve technical blockers with the engineering team.
- Keep current team members up to date on product releases and new features and assist with training new hires and colleagues.
- Respond to RFPs and RFIs with a technical and empathetic approach.
- Recommend integration strategies, solution architectures, platforms, and application infrastructure to Knotch’s prospects and clients.
- 4+ years pre and post technical sales experience alongside Enterprise SaaS sales teams
- Experience coding with backend scripting languages such as Python and Ruby (proficiency in SQL is a plus!)
- Proven history of influencing both technical and executive teams internally and externally
- Familiarity with technical challenges in cloud governance, security, cookie syncs, and privacy when integrating with various DMPs and CMPs
- Articulate client communication skills - with an ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly
- Ability to develop trusted relationships with colleagues at all levels, from C-Suite execs to your peers, with the purpose of sharing knowledge
- Unlimited PTO and flexible work-from-home
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Free lunch while in-office
- Unlimited monthly Metrocard
- Mental Health and Learning & Development Programs
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.