Vericred has built the first end-to-end quoting, enrollment and member management API platform for health insurance and employee benefits. We’ve broken down data and connectivity walls so that our technology customers can focus their resources on building innovative digital experiences around how health insurance and employee benefits are quoted, sold, enrolled and managed.
We are looking for a dynamic sales executive to build on our momentum and accelerate growth. This individual will focus on selling our enrollment and member management solution to benefits administration platforms. If you are a consultative sales professional excited about enabling an industry wide transition to true digital quote-to-card, we would like to hear from you.In this role you will make an impact by:
- Driving revenue and exceeding sales goals
- Identifying new opportunities through proactive prospecting efforts
- Consulting with prospects on use cases enabled by our API solutions
- Building trust and satisfaction through a consultative, ethical and transparent sales process
- Closing sales with startups and well established InsurTech, BenTech and HRTech companies
- You have 5+ years proven success in consultative business development role
- You have strong interpersonal skills
- You have prior experience in health insurance and employee benefits ecosystem as a carrier, broker, consultant or InsurTech innovator
- You have passion for creating a new market category and the hard work required to do so
What We Do
Founded in 2014, Vericred is a data services company simplifying the exchange of health insurance and employee benefits data. What Plaid has done for financial services and Sabre for travel and hospitality, we are doing for health insurance by building digital infrastructure to enable the digital transformation of this $1 Trillion industry.
Who We Are
At Vericred, we are data people: process driven, organized, and obsessed with the details. We value collaboration and make sure we have plenty of opportunities to spend time together outside of the office through fitness events, movie nights, happy hours, and more. We love our work and recognize the importance of balancing interests, relationships, and time outside of it. We are avid learners and prioritize personal and professional growth alongside company growth at the individual and the team level.
Our benefits include
- Competitive Salary
- Equity Participation
- 100% company paid medical and dental for you and your dependents
- Healthcare and dependent FSA
- 401K with matching
- Twice weekly catered lunches
- Unlimited snacks and drinks in-office
- Responsible PTO policy
- Pre-tax commuting benefits
- fRYEday: Our end of week Rye tasting and happy hour ritual
- Stand-up desks
- Centrally located office on Madison Square Park
We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.