Sales Executive at Fluent, Inc.
Fluent is a leading data-driven performance marketing company with an expertise in delivering measurable results. We interact with 1MM US consumers daily across our owned and operated websites. Our team uses the insights gathered from these interactions to drive growth for our partners. Through engaging digital experiences, Fluent creates meaningful and lasting connections between brands and consumers.
We are looking for a Sales Executive to lead the expansion of Fluent’s performance-based ad sales efforts across its consumer digital marketing services by generating new accounts and expanding current accounts. The right candidate will be an energetic self-starter with stellar solution sales expertise to focus on initiating & growing client spend on our emerging solution.
- Prospect, identify, develop, negotiate and, ultimately, close new opportunities and upselling existing accounts
- Create and update sales proposals, pitches, presentations, weekly sales pipeline updates and reports
- Work with the operations teams to onboard clients
- Ensure campaign and program execution against key performance indicators, in partnership with Account Management, Ad Ops and Product Management teams.
- Represent advertiser and sales perspective on new product improvements with product teams and review meetings.
- Utilize a consultative sales approach to educate prospects about our value proposition
- Generate a high volume of outbound daily telephone sales calls
- Meet and exceed sales quotas by sourcing, soliciting, and opening new accounts
- Research, follow-up on leads, and track opportunities to continually feed sales pipeline with qualified prospects
- Work with account management post sale in the onboarding period to ensure a productive long-term relationship
- Create a sales strategy against your quota to develop and own your book of business
- 3-5+ years’ experience as a Sales Executive with demonstrated success in driving new business
- Deep understanding of marketing and the customer acquisition processes
- Fluency in the call center space
- Creative thinker to drive precise solution development
- Ability to deliver results under pressure and a proven track record on achieving revenue goals
- Understands complex customer requirements, ability to find multiple avenues of entry into an account, and has excellent prospecting and closing skills
- Possesses the ability to write clear, persuasive proposals, emails and presentations
- Strong phone sales, prospecting, communication and closing skills
- Experience selling call center services
- Track record of success selling into Marketing Managers - Directors
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business
At Fluent, we are proud of our high-performing team and highly-engaged culture. Our corporate headquarters are situated in the heart of Lower Manhattan and boast stellar views of the Hudson River, along with an in-house barista, game room, and fully-stocked refrigerators. We treat our employees to catered breakfast and lunch weekly and are known to host some of the best events – from our summer Scavenger Hunt to annual Field Day.
By supporting both personal and professional growth initiatives, we empower our team to learn, connect, innovate, and succeed. Fluent offers corporate She Runs It memberships and mentoring opportunities, as well as the chance to apply for a Fluent Dream Grant – a program designed to help our employees pursue their personal dreams and passions. Dedicated to serving our local communities, the Fluent team also participates in designated service days and monthly fundraising efforts.
Ranked as a Crain’s Best Place to Work in NYC six years in a row, Fluent is proud to offer the following:
- Competitive salary
- Ample career and professional growth opportunities
- Open office space for team collaboration
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K with generous employer match
- The opportunity to work for a high-flying performance marketing company!
Fluent participates in the E-Verify Program. As a participating employer, Fluent, LLC will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. Fluent, LLC follows all federal regulations including those set forth by The Office of Special Counsel for Immigration-Related Unfair Employment Practices (OSC). The OSC enforces the anti-discrimination provision ( 274B) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA), 8 U.S.C., 1324b.