Sales Insights Analyst at Braze
WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Seamless, HBO, Disney, Urban Outfitters, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019. The company has also been named on the Forbes Cloud 100, Inc. Magazine’s 2019 Best Places to Work, and Crain's 2019 Best Places to Work in NYC lists.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
You love everything about data. You have no problem diving into data; cleaning it, transforming it, analyzing it, visualizing it. You want to contribute to the growth of Braze by helping to weave together sources of sales and marketing data to paint a picture of challenges and opportunities that lie ahead.
- Become an expert in Braze’s sources of sales and marketing data and deliver scalable analysis
- Provide data-driven insights to key stakeholders across sales, finance, and operations to inform quarterly new bookings forecasts
- Report quarterly on marketing, and sales performance to sales leadership, the C-suite, and board of directors
- Design, build and maintain scalable reports and dashboards in Looker; Migrate existing KPI dashboards and spreadsheets into Looker
- Develop templated reports and accompanying documentation to enable members of the Braze go-to-market organization to accurately self-serve for simple data requests
- Perform ad-hoc reporting and data analysis as required
WHO YOU ARE
- 2+ years of proven experience in business intelligence or a quantitative field (e.g. business analytics, data science, financial analysis)
- Skilled with Microsoft Excel and Salesforce CRM
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance, accounting, economics or a related field preferred
- Experience using Business Intelligence and data visualization tools such as Looker or Tableau preferred
- Detail oriented with strong analytical and organizational skills
- Prior experience working at a SaaS business strongly preferred
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Free daily lunch in the office, including snacks and beverages
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.