Bizzabo is looking for an engaging, motivational, and results-oriented sales leader to drive revenue. You'll be joining a world-class Sales organization that will level up your career and exponentially grow your leadership skills.
Bizzabo powers immersive in-person, virtual, and hybrid experiences. The Bizzabo Event Experience OS is a data-rich open platform that allows Event Experience Leaders to manage events, engage audiences, activate communities, and deliver powerful business outcomes — all while keeping attendee data private and secure. Bizzabo powers events for world-leading brands, from Fortune 100 enterprise organizations and financial institutions to creative agencies and scaling tech companies. Bizzabo was founded by Boaz Katz, Alon Alroy, and Eran Ben-Shushan, and has more than 300 employees in its New York, Tel-Aviv, Kyiv, and London offices, as well as 15+ remote locations around the world.
Community Details and Perks:
The Bizzabo Community
At Bizzabo we believe that culture is more than just happy hour and a ping pong table (though we do love a good ping pong tournament), we believe that culture is everything we do and how we do it. Our values are what help to guide us in our interactions with each other, our customers, and anyone who crosses paths with Bizzabo. Bizzabo fosters an environment of communication and trust. We don’t just offer the opportunity to share ideas, we encourage you to own your ideas and bring them to fruition.
We believe the future of events is all about choice and flexibility, which is why we've adopted a remote-friendly hybrid model for our workforce. We have offices in several major global cities, and we encourage our team to gather in-person without any requirements about how often that happens. Additionally, we have people working from 15+ remote locations around the world.
- We offer a comprehensive insurance package at no out of pocket cost to the employee, 401k, Pre-tax commuter benefits, and a generous vacation policy.
- We are a dog friendly in-person and virtual office!
- For new employees joining us during this remote work period, we offer a comprehensive virtual onboarding experience with a stipend to get your remote office set up.
- We have frequent Bizzabonding activities including bi-weekly sponsored lunches, bi-weekly happy hours, virtual cooking classes, yoga classes, fitness classes, and other virtual bonding activities to keep our Bizzaboers engaged and connected. We welcome all new ideas and encourage each Bizzaboer to participate or lead their own virtual event!
What you’ll be doing:
- Hire and train high-performing salespeople according to Bizzabo’s values and our sales methodology (MEDDIC)
- Collaborate with sales leadership to further refine and drive the sales qualification process.
- Enable, develop and empower your team to proactively prospect, identify, qualify, and build sales pipeline
- Manage the day-to-day performance of Account Executives and drive performance through weekly 1-1s, quarterly feedback reviews and ongoing sales development training.
- Work with sales leadership to generate ideas for sales contests and motivational initiatives.
- Lead weekly team meetings with the sales team and leadership.
- Track sales team metrics in Salesforce and report data to leadership on a regular basis.
- Implement performance plans according to company procedures.
- Embody company culture and maintain high sales employee engagement.
- Meet predetermined revenue goals through the activities of direct reports.
- Ensure the correct usage of Salesforce and other sales applications.
- Train and ensure adherence to the sales process.
- Collaborate across Marketing, Revenue Operations and Business Development teams to support closing new business
Who you are:
- 2+ years of experience managing a team
- 3-5+ years of experience selling complex SaaS technology in a full cycle sales role
- Experience implementing MEDDIC or comparable sales playbook
- You see the value in a structured sales process and team
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
- A track record of overachievement and hitting sales targets
- Possess aptitude to learn quickly and establish credibility. High EQ and self-aware.
- Passionate about growing your career in the fast growing event software market and developing and maintaining an in-depth understanding of Splash products
- You love data – you only make decisions that are backed up by numbers