Sales Manager at Vimeo
As a Sales Manager for Vimeo, you will lead a team of our entry level Account Executives, You will also be responsible for executing overall customer new business strategy as well as directing the day-to-day activities of the sales team. As a Sales Manager, you should have strong interpersonal skills, a desire to help customers achieve their business goals, and a strong ability to develop talent. If you are highly driven, passionate and have relevant industry knowledge, we'd love to hear from you.
- Exceed Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR) targets by managing Sales team
- Recruit, hire, train, develop and retain a highly performing team
- Work directly with leading brands and companies to help them solve their online video needs
- Maintain CRM data and pipeline within Salesforce.com
- Develop best practices for customer attraction strategy from target identification through close process
- 3+ years of experience in sales
- 2+ years of experience in people management
- Knowledge of various online video, Live, OTT, advertising, payment, analytics, and other video technology companies
- Experience with developing entry level Account Executives to success
- Passion for Vimeo and our community
- Bachelor's degree
At Vimeo, our mission is to empower video creators to tell exceptional stories and connect with their audiences and communities. Home to more than 90 million members in over 150 countries, Vimeo is the world’s largest ad-free open video platform, providing powerful tools to host, share and sell videos in the highest quality possible.
We work hard to enable creators of all kinds to succeed, and to that end, we prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and creativity. We’re committed to building a company and a community where people thrive by being themselves and are inspired to do their best work every day.
Vimeo is based in New York City, with additional offices in Europe and India. Vimeo is an operating business of IAC (NASDAQ: IAC). Learn more at www.vimeo.com.