Sales Operations Analyst at Simon Data
Simon Data was founded in 2015 by a team of successful serial entrepreneurs. We are an enterprise customer data platform that empowers marketers to create personalized data-driven experiences for the customers. We’re scrappy problem solvers who believe in tackling big challenges with disruptive thinking and giving our customers the support they need to deliver great next-generation experiences at scale.
Simon Data is a data-first customer experience orchestration platform, designed to disrupt the marketing technology and marketing cloud category. Simon’s platform empowers businesses to use enterprise-scale data and machine learning to power customer communications across every channel. Our unique approach allows brands to develop one-to-one relationships with their customers without building a bespoke in-house data infrastructure.
At Simon, we firmly believe that business success starts and ends with people. We all do our best work when we are surrounded by other friendly top performers who want to succeed together. This attitude is core to our values. When you trust your team, invest in their development, and give them ownership, great things happen.The Role
Great sales organizations are built on focus, cohesion, drive, and - of course - a winning product. At Simon, we've found a rapidly-expanding sweet spot in marketing software and are growing our Client Development team to take advantage of that opportunity.
As the Sales Operations Analyst, you’ll partner with our Sales Ops Manager on scaling the efficiency of our Client Development team. Covering a wide range of responsibilities including analytics, tool management, process design, and cross-functional coordination - this role touches every part of the Simon Data go-to-market organization. You’ll own several processes right off the bat, and have a natural pathway to growth and increased responsibility as the Client Development team rapidly expands.What You’ll Do
- Partner with our Analytics team to provide actionable feedback to Sales Leadership
- Partner with our Sales Operations Manager to own the structure of our CRM
- Own the management and training of several sales tools
- Assist in on-boarding and training for new Account Executives and Sales Associates
- Continuously look for opportunities to increase the scalability of our Sales teams
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing, Finance, Operations and Customer Success
- Evolve the commercialization strategy for a high-growth startup, backed by top investors
- 1-3 years of sales, sales operations, finance, analytics or similar experience
- Experience with Salesforce.com, Groove, Gong, ZoomInfo and other sales tools preferred
- Advanced Excel skills
- Collaborative style when working across teams
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to quickly absorb and understand the multifaceted MarTech landscape
- Ability to foresee potential business problems, and map to potential solutions
- Ability to think creatively in order to drive solution development
- Capacity to build high-quality deliverables for executive teams
- Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.