EquityZen is an early-mid stage financial technology company, backed by leading venture and private equity investors. We're looking for a Sales Operations Analyst to join EquityZen’s growing team as we redefine private markets. If you are energized by leveraging data to make decisions, have an interest in technology and finance, and want to support a fast-paced team, let’s chat!
Our platform enables large, private companies to deliver liquidity to their shareholders while providing investors access to invest in these proven, pre-IPO companies. EquityZen has served over 200 pre-IPO technology companies and is proud to be considered a liquidity provider for 1 out of 2 of the largest unicorns. A testament to EquityZen's secure, paperless, and industry-defining online investment platform, we have successfully completed 14,000+ private placement transactions. Focusing on automating an antiquated offline process has allowed us to lead the charge in building more efficient, cost-effective, and transparent private markets. Watch this short video to learn more: equityzen.com/press.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Reporting to the Sales Strategy Director, this person will support the Supply team efforts to improve sales productivity and effectiveness
- Manage the deal pipeline: assign leads to the Private Market Associates (PMA), communicate directly with shareholders to assist with operational deal steps, and coordinate with other EquityZen teams (Demand and Marketplace) to setup and launch deals
- Partner with the team on outbound lead generation including identifying prospects and finding contact information
- Improve upon sales and deal related processes and playbooks, including working with the Product team to use technology to enable sales efforts
- Assist the team with data entry and analysis utilizing Salesforce, Kibana and internal systems
- Produce reporting and analysis of the deal pipeline, team KPIs, and individual sales performance metrics
THE RIGHT STUFF:
- 1+ years’ experience in Sales Support or Sales Operations
- Undergraduate degree
- Proficient in Salesforce and Microsoft Office
- Process-oriented; comfortable with managing and working on various work streams across different parts of the organization
- Results-oriented, motivated, and self-driven.
- Experience with lead generation and prospecting
- An interest in the venture capital asset class
- Strong communication skills (verbal, listening and written)
- Collaborative approach and team player mentality
BONUS POINTS IF YOU HAVE:
- Experience with, or interest in, SQL, Kibana, and other similar analytical tools
- Experience collaborating with Product and Marketing teams
EquityZen offers a competitive salary, stock options, full employee benefits (health, dental, vision), individual professional development and wellness budget, flexible paid time off, and more!
We are dedicated to prioritizing all employees’ health and safety during the COVID-19 pandemic. We have a new, socially-distant friendly office space in NYC’s financial district where we have established strict protocols to protect the health and safety of all employees; however, working from the office is strictly voluntary until further notice.
EquityZen provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, EquityZen complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. EquityZen expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of EquityZen’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.